forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

is there such thing as an anxiety heart-attack?

yes it's called walmart

Deleted user

yes it's called walmart

realizes
it shocked
dies of walmart heart attack

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

yes it's called walmart

Stress inducted cardiomyopathy me thinks
(or more commonly known as broken heart syndrome, vv interesting disease)

@Musical_Queen

Mouth surgery in less than 12 hours. Don't think I'm gonna be able to sleep and even better, I got a class before it. I'm debating ditching class and going yarn shopping

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Mouth surgery in less than 12 hours. Don't think I'm gonna be able to sleep and even better, I got a class before it. I'm debating ditching class and going yarn shopping

Damn, good luck. ditch class you deserve it

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Ditch class. Take a mental health day before the surgery. The Doc will give you a school note. Enjoy your day off.

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

GUYS!!! I DID MY ISP!!!

(Here is the website: https://sites.google.com/nrapps.org/homophobia-isp/home )
I had to deal with a hecler after I finished. This random 7th grader asked me a question(four desquised as one) and I think it was a "fun" q&a
Him: Do you know anything about the homophobia and transphobic beliefs in regigoius texts?
Me: I am not very religious so I do not know a lot about them but I do know some verses are homophobia and some are mistranslated.
H: Do you know any of the verses? Do you have an example?
M: Like I said I'm not very religious so I do not know any of them by heart. I do know one that was mistranslated. IT was originally supposed to say "Man shall not lay with boy as man lays with woman" but the guys translating the bible decided to make it homophobic and say "Man shall not lay with man as man lays with woman." They took the text relating to pedophelia and made it into homophobia.
H: well is says hgjnfinrbghntbiheoinbhbuitn
M: . . . I'm not sure I under stood that question. Can you ask that again?
H: It said boy meaning someone who is male so acully it could be about gay ppl Insert bible thumper, homophobes idiot, mansplaing
M: Inhale A boy is someone who is under the age of consent. A man is someone over the age of consent. It is about pedphelia.
H: bu-
M: Next question.

AHHHHHHHHHH I WAS GOJNNA KICK IN THAT KIDS SKULL I SWEAR TO FUCK IGRHNFRETHBGFKTJ<MH%YGHTJN

Deleted user

GUYS!!! I DID MY ISP!!!

I had to deal with a hecler after I finished. This random 7th grader asked me a question(four desquised as one) and I think it was a "fun" q&a
Him: Do you know anything about the homophobia and transphobic beliefs in regigoius texts?
Me: I am not very religious so I do not know a lot about them but I do know some verses are homophobia and some are mistranslated.
M: Like I said I'm not very religious so I do not know any of them by heart. I do know one that was mistranslated. IT was originally supposed to say "Man shall not lay with boy as man lays with woman" but the guys translating the bible decided to make it homophobic and say "Man shall not lay with man as man lays with woman." They took the text relating to pedophelia and made it into homophobia.
H: It said boy meaning someone who is male so acully it could be about gay ppl Insert bible thumper, homophobes idiot, mansplaing
M: Inhale A boy is someone who is under the age of consent. A man is someone over the age of consent. It is about pedphelia.

AHHHHHHHHHH I WAS GOJNNA KICK IN THAT KIDS SKULL I SWEAR TO FUCK IGRHNFRETHBGFKTJ<MH%YGHTJN

i love that site!!!
it was really good!!!!!

@IamNOTachickenok

GUYS!!! I DID MY ISP!!!

I LOVE THIS SO MUCHHHH!!! ❤️❤️❤️

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

GUYS!!! I DID MY ISP!!!

THANK YOU ANTI-CHICKEN <3

@IamNOTachickenok

GUYS!!! I DID MY ISP!!!

THANK YOU ANTI-CHICKEN <3

OFCCCCCC

@Musical_Queen

Mouth rant

I choose to believe that the universe does not want me to get my implant. this was attempt #3 to get it and my disintegrating baby tooth did not want to come out in one piece because it started to fuse to other bone or whatever, and then while taking it out in tiny pieces, it took other bone out and if they put the implant in then it would have sat too low and possibly given me gum infections, so they put cadaver bone in to raise the bone level (however that works) and covered it and stitched it up. So I basically had wisdom teeth surgery on a non-wisdom tooth. And now I have to wait 3 months to actually get the implant in and I have to eat soft foods and crap and I basically just want to cry

Deleted user

Mouth rant

I choose to believe that the universe does not want me to get my implant. this was attempt #3 to get it and my disintegrating baby tooth did not want to come out in one piece because it started to fuse to other bone or whatever, and then while taking it out in tiny pieces, it took other bone out and if they put the implant in then it would have sat too low and possibly given me gum infections, so they put cadaver bone in to raise the bone level (however that works) and covered it and stitched it up. So I basically had wisdom teeth surgery on a non-wisdom tooth. And now I have to wait 3 months to actually get the implant in and I have to eat soft foods and crap and I basically just want to cry

hugs
if you need someone to rant to im here

@spacebluelily language

fanfics that start with "i'm sorry, english is not my first language" end up being either the best written, heart wrenching, toe-curling fanfic you have ever read, or it looks like a toddler wrote it. there is no in-between.

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Save meeee

So I recently got super into Welcome Home, right?

But there's a problem.

My brain is refusing to accept that this is going to be a full on horror thing.

"Ohhhh, no, it's just sweet, cute puppets on their sweet, cute tv show."

A few months down the line, when it actually starts getting to the real plot, I will simply lose the ability to function. Don't get me wrong, I can't wait for the psychological terror to start. Its gonna be fun.

But I will no longer be able to look at Welcome Home and think, "Aww, its so cute and innocent." I've gotten attached to the characters, and the fun, upbeat, happy side of things. I'm not mentally prepared for what's coming.

Honestly though, whatever happens, I won't be mad as long as Eddie and Frank aren't the first ones killed. I love my gay lil puppets.

Also I am totally not using this as a coping mechanism for the Owl House ending…