forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@spacebluelily language

…….she is starting to lose relevancy and she is afraid that has to be the only explanation why there's going to be a harry potter tv series 🫠

literally no one asked for this pls stop we're begging you

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

If you go to a movie theater and see a movie.. is anyone gonna notice you going into another theater after your movie is finished to see another movie (like without paying for the ticket)? Like are they watching people to make sure they don’t do that? I’ve never seen anyone at a theater entrance who stops you from entering and asks you for confirmation.

I might of done that before…

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

If you go to a movie theater and see a movie.. is anyone gonna notice you going into another theater after your movie is finished to see another movie (like without paying for the ticket)? Like are they watching people to make sure they don’t do that? I’ve never seen anyone at a theater entrance who stops you from entering and asks you for confirmation.

I might of done that before…

The more people who have said they’ve done this the more I want to, and yet I know I could not

@spacebluelily language

C: "You need to address your own issues before you can truly help others."
D: "And what issues would that be, oh wise one?"
C: Your unresolved trauma, for one."
D: mockingly "Don't you have unresolved trauma as well?"

Me:
Cursed Emoji Blushing ~ 10+ Mejores Imágenes De Bola Amarilla Cute En 2020 | Centrister Wallpaper

Deleted user

My debate class held a bracket a few weeks ago
and the winner debates against other winners for a class party
my class is literally making posters and everything for it…

i had an orthodontics appointment
so i missed it
:(

Deleted user

My notifications keep freezing at 1 on here. Kind of annoying.

@spacebluelily language

i swear, every time i work with this one dude in my culinary class, i feel like he's silently judging me…no, i know he's silently judging me. and he always ends up taking control of everything so I'm pretty much just standing there not knowing what to do because he literally does everything himself. it's almost like this guy hasn't heard about teamwork.

Deleted user

i swear, every time i work with this one dude in my culinary class, i feel like he's silently judging me…no, i know he's silently judging me. and he always ends up taking control of everything so I'm pretty much just standing there not knowing what to do because he literally does everything himself. it's almost like this guy hasn't heard about teamwork.

sad
just tell him that hes being a jerk

@spacebluelily language

sad

in Spanish and then cuss at him and flip him off–
he's also the kid of one of the teachers at my highschool so oop-

Deleted user

sad

in Spanish and then cuss at him and flip him off–
he's also the kid of one of the teachers at my highschool so oop-

si
in espanol
i hate how i dont have accents on my computer

Deleted user

add the English (US) with International keyboard!

thanks

Deleted user

thanks

de nada amigo🫡

its amiga actually
:)

@spacebluelily language

thanks

de nada amigo🫡

its amiga actually

i use amigo as a gender neutral term but from now on you shall be amiga :D

Deleted user

thanks

de nada amigo🫡

its amiga actually

:D

Deleted user

Aurora is a very good fantasy webcomic and I love it.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

thanks

de nada amigo🫡

its amiga actually

Would compadre be the gender neutral term? Like this is a legit question. I took Spanish for three years, but gender neutral terms really never came across my scope of thinking.

Deleted user

thanks

de nada amigo🫡

its amiga actually

Would compadre be the gender neutral term? Like this is a legit question. I took Spanish for three years, but gender neutral terms really never came across my scope of thinking.

i think compadre is masculine
and feminine would be comadre
im not sure tho