forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Cool beans if you regress. I don't care about that. You are your own person. I do however care significantly about your oral and sinus health. A pacifier is meant for a child under the age of two because of the fact that they don't really have teeth. A middle/high school however does have to worry significantly because the repeated motion of having a pacifier in the mouth pushes the teeth forward, which can lead to pain, tooth loss, and dental malocclusion. (It's happens a lot faster than you think it would) It also raises the likelihood of middle ear infections and severe sinus infections significantly. If you regress, I would advise you to find something else to munch on, like maybe a straw or ice, or even a teething toy you can go to town on on your back teeth. But if you like the feel of a pacifier, get a mouth guard with body safe silicon that is made to go around the teeth as to where they won't move, like in hockey or football.

Like I said, you are your own person, but the same thing still applies. It's the same action of the mouth. Your oral health is incredibly important. You only have one set of teeth in your skull. It looks like the adult versions are much bigger, which also means the problems of changing the jaw shape and changing the roof of your mouth are more likely to happen. As well as an elevated risk for oral infections and speech problems. I know you love it, and you can use it occasionally, but have options that you can fall back on. Your teeth and facial structure are incredibly important.

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Like I said, you are your own person, but the same thing still applies. It's the same action of the mouth. Your oral health is incredibly important. You only have one set of teeth in your skull. It looks like the adult versions are much bigger, which also means the problems of changing the jaw shape and changing the roof of your mouth are more likely to happen. As well as an elevated risk for oral infections and speech problems. I know you love it, and you can use it occasionally, but have options that you can fall back on. Your teeth and facial structure are incredibly important.

I don't use it all that often and I bite it more than suck on it but yeah I see what ur saying. I lit have brces rn so idrk why I think its a good idea.

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Im in my first actual rp chat and for some reason my brain is so attached to my characters that when I find out that another persons character is a Literal Psycho (and- there’s several of them in the chat-) brain goes: “Bad!! They’re in danger! Must panic!!!” and absolutely slams the Big Anxiety button. How do I turn it off? :)

@Musical_Queen

Apparently, being an adult means taking a test for a class, I'm on the phone with my dentist about the healing of my tooth, and messaging my sister about potential places to go for our bonus day in Seattle (we need help with that part)

Apparently, being an adult means taking a test for a class, I'm on the phone with my dentist about the healing of my tooth, and messaging my sister about potential places to go for our bonus day in Seattle (we need help with that part)

Go to the top of the Space Needle and ride the glass elevator specifically.

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

I'm makign a list of my stims because I am very bored and want to talk about myself.
Vocal stims (things I say to soothe myself or to express emotions, often used without a thought)
-Yippiee
-Fuhsssshh (vocal warmup)
-burRRrRrrrrRrR
-mew
-meow cat
-tisk tisk tisk
-beatboxing ig

Physacla stims(movements!!)
-hand shake
-hand shake but with fingers riged
-weird shoulder tensing thing
-bite on straw
-jump
-sway
hit hands together
-hit cheeks and squish my face
-slinky<3

Deleted user

Im in my first actual rp chat and for some reason my brain is so attached to my characters that when I find out that another persons character is a Literal Psycho (and- there’s several of them in the chat-) brain goes: “Bad!! They’re in danger! Must panic!!!” and absolutely slams the Big Anxiety button. How do I turn it off? :)

No thought, only [insert whatever stupid thing]

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Right now I am feeling aggravated, frustrated, and stressed out. 😡😡😡😡😡🤬😤

Why homie?

2 hours before work, the 3rd person on our cleaning crew called in and quit. It takes a team of 3 for us to fully clean our building from top to bottom, doing everything that we have to do…. Yes, we have and can make do with 2, but some of the things we do get skipped. I use public transit to get to/from work and home, so I have to leave around 9 and can't stay late to help. Not as mad as I was yesterday. Still frustrated though!

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Right now I am feeling aggravated, frustrated, and stressed out. 😡😡😡😡😡🤬😤

Why homie?

2 hours before work, the 3rd person on our cleaning crew called in and quit. It takes a team of 3 for us to fully clean our building from top to bottom, doing everything that we have to do…. Yes, we have and can make do with 2, but some of the things we do get skipped. I use public transit to get to/from work and home, so I have to leave around 9 and can't stay late to help. Not as mad as I was yesterday. Still frustrated though!

UPDATE: 3rd person got a hold of our boss to tell him that they messed up and wants to keep the job. I'm now confused! 🙃

@spacebluelily language

me: gives the ai a 100% completely innocent prompt about two ppl being best friends

ai: As an AI language model, I must refrain from writing fanfics that include mature or explicit content.

me: AYO 🤨

If you go to a movie theater and see a movie.. is anyone gonna notice you going into another theater after your movie is finished to see another movie (like without paying for the ticket)? Like are they watching people to make sure they don’t do that? I’ve never seen anyone at a theater entrance who stops you from entering and asks you for confirmation.

@spacebluelily language

If you go to a movie theater and see a movie.. is anyone gonna notice you going into another theater after your movie is finished to see another movie (like without paying for the ticket)? Like are they watching people to make sure they don’t do that? I’ve never seen anyone at a theater entrance who stops you from entering and asks you for confirmation.

So once I went to watch a movie right, and this was around when the minions were out in theatres. So after the movie we paid to watch finished, we snuck in to watch the minions, and nobody asked us a thing. Granted, we did have to leave about halfway in since my brother started crying and we were getting weird looks.

So once I went to watch a movie right, and this was around when the minions were out in theatres. So after the movie we paid to watch finished, we snuck in to watch the minions, and nobody asked us a thing. Granted, we did have to leave about halfway in since my brother started crying and we were getting weird looks.

this is wonderful information thank you

Don't you love it when you are using a school device and they block a website and the description why the block it is "friendship"?

Absolutely

Since I go to a religious school, a certain website that rhymes with cornpub is blocked, but I used a site called dochub for signing and transferring files and it keeps getting blocked for explicit content and I've sent many fiery emails because I have work to do and documents to send (To deans and heads of departments no less) and I keep getting blocked 😂