forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

Based off of @whathappensifidothis and the spear convo, I actually know how to throw spears and harpoons, because when I was in Alaska, during the season in Barrow, (It is legal in this part of Alaska) we would hunt whales for food.

ooOoOOoH

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Based off of @whathappensifidothis and the spear convo, I actually know how to throw spears and harpoons, because when I was in Alaska, during the season in Barrow, (It is legal in this part of Alaska) we would hunt whales for food.

Ooh fun

Deleted user

Peaches peaches peaches peaches peaches peaches peaches peaches peaches peaches

peaches???

Deleted user

Peaches peaches peaches peaches peaches peaches peaches peaches peaches peaches

sometimes i hear bitches or pinches

oh my gosh me too

@PurplePartyTiger language

Dude that's dope

@IamNOTachickenok

THE PANIC IS ATTACKING MEEEE

anybody have any tips?

Deleted user

anybody have any tips?

BREATHE AIR I’m not helpful— really sorry Chicken, I hope you feel better soon—

Deleted user

anybody have any tips?

Call me if you need help
I'm here with my phone

@Musical_Queen

Welp, I am currently failing 2 classes I need to pass in order to graduate, questioning my whole degree, have 12 assignments due in 2 hours, needing to pack because I leave in 6 hours, needing to iron my suit pants because I put the pro in procrastination, and still quite ill from yesterday. But no, I'll debate buying Stardew Valley (I'm pretty sure I will, so if y'all have any advice on that game, let me know)

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

anybody have any tips?

Find 1 thing that you can physically feel, 1 that you can see, 1 that you can smell, and 1 you can hear.

Deleted user

I’m so jealous of black women, they’re soooo gorgeous 😭💕

@IamNOTachickenok

anybody have any tips?

Find 1 thing that you can physically feel, 1 that you can see, 1 that you can smell, and 1 you can hear.

Thank you guys…I did that and had some hot choccy sighs of delight

Also

PEACHES, PEACHES, PEACHES PEACHES PEACHES, PEACHES, PEACHES PEACHES PRACHES PEACHES- I LOVVVVE YOOOOuuUuuOOoOo

@-LemonTail- language

Don't you hate it when you and your cousin are cheating, using online websites to try to figure out an anagram and your younger brother figures it out first with nothing but his head?

@Musical_Queen

It's not even 8 o'clock and I'm so tired because I just drove 9 hours home from California for a family thing. I do not have the mental capacity to do vectors in aviation right now professor