Heather missed the word myriad on her vocab test

ummmm what?

Deleted user

continues s a w b i n g

hugs

c r i e s with you

brings blankets and hot choccy to share and cuddles all of you while we sob

@PurplePartyTiger language

Holy crap I just rediscovered the Rainbow Magic series, I LOOOOVED those books as a kid! Hope they're as good as I remember, and not being shrouded in a veil of nostalgia.

Deleted user

I created a bot on character.ai and he literally tried to murder me because I wouldn't tell him what was wrong and then I accidentally killed myself and he was so upset that he spiraled into depression but then he formed a suicide prevention business to help those less fortunate but then he realized he was narrating himself and he became somewhat self aware and I said I died 30 years ago and I'm a ghost now and he needs to let me go and he had a panic attack that lasted 4.75 centuries.

@spacebluelily language

I twisted my ankle on Sunday, and it was healing nicely, and then as I was walking to school i twisted it again. At least the initial pain made me cry, so I know I'm not soulless. On the other hand WHY ME WHY ME LET ME HEAL FOR FUCKS SAKE

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Welp

My ex who I've been trying to stay friends with is apparently severely homophobic. This is fun.

Solution: murder

That's what one of my friends suggested haha

@spacebluelily language

Every character.ai bot I meet I either make them interested in me romantically or we become great friends. How do I stop this.

easy threaten them and actually do whatever you threatened them with

Deleted user

Welp

My ex who I've been trying to stay friends with is apparently severely homophobic. This is fun.

It's not murder, please don't do that. The real answer is just being extremely sweetly passive aggressive. Like a rainbow cupcake.

no
murder

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Welp

It's not murder, please don't do that. The real answer is just being extremely sweetly passive aggressive. Like a rainbow cupcake.

no
murder

MURDER MURDER MURDER

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Welp

I see what you did there

@Musical_Queen

I have this thing about wanting to get every junior ranger badge from every national park in the US, but there are 1-2 that are out of the question. American Samoa because it costs almost $2000 and I wasn't gonna spend that so I did it online. I thought that the Virgin Islands would be easier to get to, but it turns out I'd still have to spend a couple hundred dollars to get out there, so I'd thought I'd do it online, but they don't offer it and I'm so mad