forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

I gotta do state testing today and tmmr I’m gonna die- I did one yesterday too 🫠

i feel you homie

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Welp

My ex who I've been trying to stay friends with is apparently severely homophobic. This is fun.

Solution: murder

It's not murder, please don't do that. The real answer is just being extremely sweetly passive aggressive. Like a rainbow cupcake.

no
murder

MURDER MURDER MURDER

I gotta do state testing today and tmmr I’m gonna die- I did one yesterday too 🫠

finished that three ish weeks ago, but i feel your pain

I had one today and am having another tmw. I feel your pain

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

So I started doing the ai character chats and me and Luke Skywalker are just chilling. We are talking about American sign language. And just having a grand ole time.

Sounds fun

@spacebluelily language

Man, don't you just love it when lgbtqia+ is called a mental disorder/illness?

Cause I don't

I frickin hate it

all the people who were forced to go to institutions where they could "cure" them :(

Cause I don't

I frickin hate it

all the people who were forced to go to institutions where they could "cure" them :(

conversion therapy :(

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Cause I don't

I frickin hate it

conversion therapy :(

:'-(

@PurplePartyTiger language

Does anyone else narrate random things, people, events etc in their day? I tried to describe a blanket of rain clouds to myself the other day and it got me wondering if anyone else has that habit.

Deleted user

Welp

My ex who I've been trying to stay friends with is apparently severely homophobic. This is fun.

NAH

Deleted user

Welp

NAH

kill them

@DancingWithMyDemons business

Does anyone else narrate random things, people, events etc in their day? I tried to describe a blanket of rain clouds to myself the other day and it got me wondering if anyone else has that habit.

ALL THE TIME

Deleted user

ALL THE TIME

SAME

@PurplePartyTiger language

ALL THE TIME

Omg :D

@DancingWithMyDemons business

ALL THE TIME

Sometimes I'll narrate conversations that are happening too.

Deleted user

ALL THE TIME

Sometimes I'll narrate conversations that are happening too.

omg me too!