me tooo please!!!

Saaaaameee

I'll smuggle you with my friends ouija board

Yay!!

yay thanks!

Yesss!! Thank youuu!!!

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

somebody put the great gatsby on Wattpad that is insane

WHAT? speaking of weird stuff on wattpad. My friends friend made a smut of two boys that went to school with us bc they were homophobic and transphobic and he threanted to post the link all over school if he didn't stop bullying him.

@spacebluelily language

WHAT? speaking of weird stuff on wattpad. My friends friend made a smut of two boys that went to school with us bc they were homophobic and transphobic and he threanted to post the link all over school if he didn't stop bullying him.

it's the real deal as well 😭 HELP NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL A POWER MOVE. HE ATE AND LEFT NO CRUMBS

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

it's the real deal as well 😭 HELP NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL A POWER MOVE. HE ATE AND LEFT NO CRUMBS

Omw to read the great gatsby on wattpad ig I'M PRETTY SURE ITS STILL ON THERE ITS "Michal and [other white boy name] super hot gay smut" OR SOMETHING IT WAS SO BAD AND FUCKING HILAROUS

@spacebluelily language

Omw to read the great gatsby on wattpad ig I'M PRETTY SURE ITS STILL ON THERE ITS "Michal and [other white boy name] super hot gay smut" OR SOMETHING IT WAS SO BAD AND FUCKING HILAROUS

I KEEP SEEING OTHER BOOKS LIKE JANE AUSTEN BOOKS AND MACBETH AND THE PICTURE OF DORIAN GRAY like damn they got all the classics on Wattpad LMAO I BET IT WAS

Deleted user

Y'all ever meet a cat who likes belly rubs and doesn't bite your arm off when they're given? πŸ˜„

nooo
all cats like belly rubs, but when you give them
they bite you
what is up with that?