forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

steals the cat

MINE

HAHAHAH YOU HAVE ONLY STOLEN A DECOY!!! THE REAL CAT IS SOMEWHERE YOU PEOPLE WILL NEVER FIND HIM

@-LemonTail- language

steals the cat

MINE

HAHAHAH YOU HAVE ONLY STOLEN A DECOY!!! THE REAL CAT IS SOMEWHERE YOU PEOPLE WILL NEVER FIND HIM

GASP

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

YOU EVIL PERSON

Deleted user

guys notebook crashed for a sec and i died

Is that what happened?? I was getting worried πŸ˜‚

No clue mine crashed too

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Hello

file:///Users/VO16693/Pictures/Photos%20Library.photoslibrary/resources/derivatives/6/60B16B73-7E00-4E09-906D-B2FC895FF045_1_105_c.jpeg

There's that, even though literally no one asked

Deleted user

No clue mine crashed too

i think our large fonts were too much

@-LemonTail- language

steals the cat

MINE

GASP

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

YOU EVIL PERSON

Deleted user

No clue mine crashed too

i think our large fonts were too much

Probably🀣

Deleted user

guys stop with the large fonts
its too much for notebook

Deleted user

I mean I'm also on 2 notebooks at once so that might come into play

@PurplePartyTiger language

Alright everyone, the good Prince Wallace has agreed to grace you with his image again in the future. However, he cannot bear to see you all fighting. For though he is owned by one person, he belongs to everyone, and shares his love equally.

Deleted user

Alright everyone, the good Prince Wallace has agreed to grace you with his image again in the future. However, he cannot bear to see you all fighting. For though he is owned by one person, he belongs to everyone, and shares his love equally.

Fine. Pet him for me plz

Deleted user

Fine. Pet him for me plz

ok

@PurplePartyTiger language

Fine. Pet him for me plz

ok

He appreciates the pets ;D

@spacebluelily language

Did I neglect to mention he does in fact belong to someone but that someone is not me? πŸ˜…

Uh, guys?? πŸ˜‚

yes, you did indeed neglect to mention that

Deleted user

Did I neglect to mention he does in fact belong to someone but that someone is not me? πŸ˜…

Uh, guys?? πŸ˜‚

Or we were to busy fighting to notice that.

@spacebluelily language

Uh, guys?? πŸ˜‚

No they did mention it

not originally (I'm talking about the post that started the fight btw)