forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@PastelTart

Here's a part of a story I'm writing, please give me some feedback!

In my house, in the kitchen, we keep all our silverware in one drawer. There's this little divider thing in there, so the forks and spoons are seperate.

The thing is, there's no spot for sporks. Recently, a very beautiful spork has come into my possession.

Like I said before, there's no spot for sporks.

I asked my dad where to put the spork. He said, "I don't know."

"Well, it's a spoon, isn't it?" I said. He said no. "Then it must be a fork." I said. He said no again.

"It's both and neither at the same time." He said. "Just put it in with the chopsticks and stuff."

That night, I couldn't sleep. I couldn't get my brain to shut off. I kept thinking about that spork, and what else it could mean.

I'm a spoon. Or at least I have been, for as long as I can remember. But lately, I've been feeling more like a spork. I think maybe I am. Both and neither at the same time.

I have lots of friends who used to be spoons and are forks now. I have a lot of spork friends. But my dad sees the forks as spoons, and the sporks as one or the other. When I'm around him, I have to call the forks spoons, or he'll get mad, even though they really are forks.

Does transphobia exist in the silverware world? Do forks and spoons and sporks all accept each other for who they are?

Maybe they'd accept that I'm a spork. Both and neither at the same time.

Oh, this…

This is beautiful.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

welcome back to the United States government sucks and we need to overthrow it

and guess what, there's a South Carolina proposal bill that says if you get an abortion you can get executed!

I live in South Carolina, and while I agree the bill is too steep, it is not execution. If the bill is passed, it would treat it like a homicide. 30 years to life in prison. They say execution to scare people, but the bill isn't that. Currently It is being slammed by every representative in the state of South Carolina, except for the 15 something that back the bill. (For reference there are 124 current representatives in the state of South Carolina) The ones who back the bill are are vastly outnumbered. It was proposed by a freshman legislature, and like every freshman, they want to do something to make as big of a splash as they can to get attention. It won't pass. However South Carolina has given thought, by request of prisoners, to bring back the firing squad as a way of execution of criminals on death row. Now that is an interesting story.

Deleted user

Y'all should follow me on Scratch

you have a scratch account????

Yeah

It's -_Cinnamon-_ haha

https://scratch.mit.edu/users/_-_Cinnamon-_/ The formatting is being weird… Just add another underscore before the dash, idk

My Scratch is… surprise! @Misty_Sprinkler SHOCKER

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Y'all should follow me on Scratch

you have a scratch account????

Yeah

It's -_Cinnamon-_ haha

https://scratch.mit.edu/users/_-_Cinnamon-_/ The formatting is being weird… Just add another underscore before the dash, idk

My Scratch is… surprise! @Misty_Sprinkler SHOCKER

haha nice
not surprise…. mine is Dawn-Bellastrom

I followed you!

Deleted user

They're making me move again. I can't do this again.

Deleted user

@IamNOTachickenok

No! They can’t be doing that again!

@IamNOTachickenok

Oh Stars I hate being an adult. 3,800 dollars are gone. All because I needed to paid for my living expenses over in the UK.

I'm so sorry. * hugs *

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

In my house, in the kitchen, we keep all our silverware in one drawer. There's this little divider thing in there, so the forks and spoons are seperate.

The thing is, there's no spot for sporks. Recently, a very beautiful spork has come into my possession.

"Well, it's a spoon, isn't it?" I said. He said no. "Then it must be a fork." I said. He said no again.

"It's both and neither at the same time." He said. "Just put it in with the chopsticks and stuff."

That night, I couldn't sleep. I couldn't get my brain to shut off. I kept thinking about that spork, and what else it could mean.

I'm a spoon. Or at least I have been, for as long as I can remember. But lately, I've been feeling more like a spork. I think maybe I am. Both and neither at the same time.

I have lots of friends who used to be spoons and are forks now. I have a lot of spork friends. But my dad sees the forks as spoons, and the sporks as one or the other. When I'm around him, I have to call the forks spoons, or he'll get mad, even though they really are forks.

Does transphobia exist in the silverware world? Do forks and spoons and sporks all accept each other for who they are?

Oh, this…

This is beautiful.

Awww thanks!

@IamNOTachickenok

Oh, this…

This is beautiful.

Awww thanks!

YASSSS

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Oh, this…

This is beautiful.

Awww thanks!

YASSSS

:)

Deleted user

I need judgement on a drawing I did in school

He’s wearing a mask btw, that’s why nose + mouth are gone