forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

i love the snow, mostly because i used to live in miami, so we didn't get a lot of snow

I live on Lake Ontario, so when we went to Miami in January, young me thought that the clouds were ice
Then, a week later, when we got back, we thought the ice was clouds

@requiemisback language

i love the snow, mostly because i used to live in miami, so we didn't get a lot of snow

I live on Lake Ontario, so when we went to Miami in January, young me thought that the clouds were ice
Then, a week later, when we got back, we thought the ice was clouds

when i was a kid i used to get my very tall uncle to lift me up on his shoulders to see if i could grab a cloud since i assumed they tasted like cotton candy, which led to me trying to find a way to eat the clouds
then i realized that they weren't cotton candy (my older brother was the one who broke it to me), and for the rest of my life i just stared up at the clouds wondering if he was lying or not

@requiemisback language

i'm gonna try and randomly give updates abt where i'm at in the game while i keep playing

@requiemisback language

me and my brother have this ongoing joke for when my glass eye pops out

my brother pays a lot of attention to my glass eye, so he knows when it's about to pop out (in case context might be needed)
when he sees that it's gonna fall out, he pulls something up on his phone, then connects his phone to his speaker
then, he waits for it to actually fall out, and when it does he starts playing this, and i start doing the dance that goes with the song while trying to find my glass eye

it's pretty fun tbh, but he's working today so we couldn't do it just now

@requiemisback language

jbfhjebfhej i'm having a hard time deciding who's freetime event i should do when it's time for said events
i'm stuck between the choice of talking to either kokichi or kaito and it's tearing my brain apart