forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Relsey-TheElder

You're welcome to give that another go when you have more brain power Rels! Seems to me that you are in need of rest! :-)

I just had a week long 'Rest' and I'm still exhausted. I have three assignments to get done tonight or at least make significant progress on them before I can sleep.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Been there, done that…. I don't know how many times I came home from school to start homework only to finish it at 6 in the morning with only 30 minutes left until I had to be up to get ready for school again; at that point I said "screw it, might as well stay up!"

@Relsey-TheElder

I have done that before, except at the time I had to go to 5:00 AM seminary and then go to school so and then go to Swim practice. But I know the feeling.
Get home at 4:30pm Work till 4:30 Am then get up and leave the house again. Not a healthy life style.
One good result of lock down is Seminary is online now and so is school and school starts an hour later which means seminary starts an hour later.

The routine I had did, however, work for me.

• Wake up at 6 or 6:30
  • Take care of those pesky bodily functions and get dressed.
  • Eat breakfast (if I had time to do so).
  • Get my things and go to the bus stop at 7 to wait for the bus (it was supposed to come at 7:20, but would occasionally arrive early).
  • School.
  • Come home and unwind for an hour.
  • Homework (with bathroom and food breaks).

One of my teachers actually noticed how tired I was and said, "You know what? You're passing my class. Go ahead and get some sleep."

I have done that before, except at the time I had to go to 5:00 AM seminary and then go to school so and then go to Swim practice. But I know the feeling.
Get home at 4:30pm Work till 4:30 Am then get up and leave the house again. Not a healthy life style.
One good result of lock down is Seminary is online now and so is school and school starts an hour later which means seminary starts an hour later.

😐
Yay, one extra hour to sleep! (Lucky bastards!)

@Relsey-TheElder

😐
Yay, one extra hour to sleep! (Lucky bastards!)

Pfffft, you think I use that to sleep, heck no. I'm cramming for my physics test and crying over homework.

@requiemisback language

i still have an obsession with snow
i like watching the snowflakes fall from inside the den window, then cuddling up with a v warm blanket and watching jjba memes to pass the time