forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@requiemisback language

It's for a side project, personal use… I'm writing it to post on youtube. It's about somebody I know….

i was gonna recommend probably using a personal experience but seeing as it's already based on one i'll give you these tips for writing lyrics:

• i'd try using metaphors or symbolism instead of directly telling people what the message is that you wanna send in your song, plus it's cool to see what people come up with for this kind of thing
  • if this is about a personal experience, make sure the story you're trying to tell is clear enough for people to understand

aaaand that's all i got, i hope this helps

@furetakunai ac_unit

Okay thanks… It just seems that what I write never seems right

If it means something to you, it will always be right. It's okay for songs to not rhyme too btw, I've heard plenty that don't and they're still awesome.

@furetakunai ac_unit

i honestly might not be v helpful when it comes to writing song lyrics since i just make lofi beats in my spare time

Ah, I know someone who makes beats. Though they vary in genre sometimes. I just write a lot of poetry and I sing a little bit, so that's why I figured I'd try to help.

@Space group

I had a bad day at school and with family, I'm already in a depressed state, but the worst is still to come. I have to sit through a 20min bus ride with friends of my abusive ex bullying me and physically harming me and trying to trip me. The stuff they say is really hurtful. They point, stare and laugh. Ignoring them isnt an option and I already reported them and no one cares. I have bruises from them tripping/kicking the shit out of me… I cant take it anymore

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

I had a bad day at school and with family, I'm already in a depressed state, but the worst is still to come. I have to sit through a 20min bus ride with friends of my abusive ex bullying me and physically harming me and trying to trip me. The stuff they say is really hurtful. They point, stare and laugh. Ignoring them isnt an option and I already reported them and no one cares. I have bruises from them tripping/kicking the shit out of me… I cant take it anymore

Fight back
If you get in trouble it is self defense
And if the school still tries to put you in trouble, threaten to sue or something

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

You know you can file for abuse and show bruises and let the authorities handle it. They can wreck the school for not doing something about it. The police can't turn someone away legally for harassment and abuse.