forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I would ask what my colours are, but like, I'm not too sure just how accurate it'd be.

I don't know you as well as I like but here goes. You're the primary colors mixed. You have some happiness, and that's a gentle pastel yellow. But you're also sad and carry it around like a weight you choose not to show, so it's a gray blue. And you're angry at someone and it's more of a subdued sunburn red.

@furetakunai ac_unit

I would ask what my colours are, but like, I'm not too sure just how accurate it'd be.

I don't know you as well as I like but here goes. You're the primary colors mixed. You have some happiness, and that's a gentle pastel yellow. But you're also sad and carry it around like a weight you choose not to show, so it's a gray blue. And you're angry at someone and it's more of a subdued sunburn red.

Hmm, I see.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Hmm, I see.

It's probably not that accurate bc I don't know you as well as I like.