forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@nebula__ group

i just spent god knows how many minutes just watching Fanta angrily make a v3 textpost meme
she said she's gonna make at least 4 or 5 of these, and she's only got one down so far

Deleted user

No offense but, @Kamea-is-a-lying-little-shit-bc-why-not @Koma-Is-Thinking-Of-A-Good-Username and some others. Maybe you should move your… Anime conversations or whatever to another thread. You are filling this forum with something unrelevant, and taking attention away from people who actually need help by drowning them in anime references and incoherent screaming. Again no offense, but I'm sure some others, along with myself, find it rather obnoxious. I hope this wasn't harmful, just stating how I feel and trying to speak for those who are too shy

@Kamea public

No offense but, @Kamea-is-a-lying-little-shit-bc-why-not @Koma-Is-Thinking-Of-A-Good-Username and some others. Maybe you should move your… Anime conversations or whatever to another thread. You are filling this forum with something unrelevant, and taking attention away from people who actually need help by drowning them in anime references and incoherent screaming. Again no offense, but I'm sure some others, along with myself, find it rather obnoxious. I hope this wasn't harmful, just stating how I feel and trying to speak for those who are too shy

this is… the share things no one asked you to share thread though. ofc it's gonna be irrelevant

Deleted user

Well it's obviously turned into a venting chat to help others and you are using it as your own private conversation

Deleted user

I respectfully voiced my opinion, not looking for a fight, just pointing out that you're being rather selfish and obnoxious.

Deleted user

Ugh I just wanna run away and join the cult of dionysus im dying here someone help.

@Kamea public

just because it seems that it's "turned into a venting chat", doesn't make it a venting chat. There are actual venting chats for that reason. Normal conversations can still happen here, not everything shared has to be a vent

Deleted user

I just think that your specifically anime topic, would fit better in a specifically anime thread.

Deleted user

Ugh I just wanna run away and join the cult of dionysus im dying here someone help.

is everything okay?

Deleted user

is everything okay?

no

@Kamea public

I just think that your specifically anime topic, would fit better in a specifically anime thread.

We were having a general conversation, in a general thread. And there's no reason for it to have to move.

Deleted user

@Kamea-is-a-lying-little-shit-bc-why-not
I asked you in the nicest way possible, your argument is hurting yourself XD your conversation fits best in a COMPLETELY different thread. If it was just a comment here and there, it'd be fine. But you're making it the entire fiber of your being, filling pages with your private conversations that dont help anyone here, while they're trying to talk.

Deleted user

If you'd like to share, Im willing to help and listen

Nah im good bro Im just going thru it. Long story short, parents have chosen to be transphobic again so that sucks, but I'll deal with it.

@Kamea public

@Kamea-is-a-lying-little-shit-bc-why-not
I asked you in the nicest way possible, your argument is hurting yourself XD your conversation fits best in a COMPLETELY different thread. If it was just a comment here and there, it'd be fine. But you're making it the entire fiber of your being, filling pages with your private conversations that dont help anyone here, while they're trying to talk.

Literally no one else was talking at the moment but okie dokie artichokie

Deleted user

I can tell by your username that you're not someone who is willing to have a normal conversation and debate, and would turn straight to disrespect and profanity.

@Kamea public

If you'd like to share, Im willing to help and listen

Nah im good bro Im just going thru it. Long story short, parents have chosen to be transphobic again so that sucks, but I'll deal with it.

I hope your parents see the wrongs in their ways and your situation gets better mate

@Kamea public

I can tell by your username that you're not someone who is willing to have a normal conversation and debate, and would turn straight to disrespect and profanity.

it's a joke in reference to the character in my pfp

Deleted user

My point wasn't "At that moment" it was going on for WEEKS. You're ignoring my argument which shows you know you're in the wrong.

@Kamea public

My point wasn't "At that moment" it was going on for WEEKS. You're ignoring my argument which shows you know you're in the wrong.

??? wdym by "going on for weeks"???