forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@furetakunai ac_unit

this girl at my school has been saying that she got gender reassignment surgery at 10, and when i called her out for it, she pretty much threatened to kill me in a message on instagram. im scared

Report her :D
You have texual evidence and can take a screenshot or report the message itself. :D

@Space group

Apothecary, library, clothing, a place for the energy/aura crystals tarot cards and ouija boards, special items section
The customer service station is in the very center of the store.

What exactly are you talking about? It sounds rather interesting and I want in on it XD

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

@Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire what are my colours? :D

@Milano I don't know you as well as I like but you give me a pastel rosy pink, light purple, and a deep royal blue. The pink for contained and controlled anger but it's graceful. Light purple for resentment and tolerance for things that bother you, and a royal blue because deep down you don't feel happy with yourself but you've accepted that and so you wear it like a cloak and you've grown to fill it and it's become a part of you. Idk how accurate that is but that's the vibe I get from you…

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Apothecary, library, clothing, a place for the energy/aura crystals tarot cards and ouija boards, special items section
The customer service station is in the very center of the store.

What exactly are you talking about? It sounds rather interesting and I want in on it XD

Look at the previous page.

@Space group

I'm not sure I know what Arcane Academy is. I looked it up and it brought up a board game. Is that it? Or is it a book/tv series.

@Milani eco

@Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire what are my colours? :D

@Milano I don't know you as well as I like but you give me a pastel rosy pink, light purple, and a deep royal blue. The pink for contained and controlled anger but it's graceful. Light purple for resentment and tolerance for things that bother you, and a royal blue because deep down you don't feel happy with yourself but you've accepted that and so you wear it like a cloak and you've grown to fill it and it's become a part of you. Idk how accurate that is but that's the vibe I get from you…

omg thats actually rlly accurate, ahahah thankyouuuu!!

Something that I've been working on. The story is supposed to be a creepy pasta type of story.

The narrator buys a 'cursed notebook', and starts writing in it as a joke. The notebook makes whatever someone writes in it a reality. He starts with mundane things, and gradually works his way up to some more violent things. Eventually they mistakenly write something akin to Winchester High in the notebook, realize what they did, and write an apology/confession letter before killing themselves/being killed by their homicidal creation.

@Space group

Something that I've been working on. The story is supposed to be a creepy pasta type of story.

The narrator buys a 'cursed notebook', and starts writing in it as a joke. The notebook makes whatever someone writes in it a reality. He starts with mundane things, and gradually works his way up to some more violent things. Eventually they mistakenly write something akin to Winchester High in the notebook, realize what they did, and write an apology/confession letter before killing themselves/being killed by their homicidal creation.

Ah it sounds cool! I'd love to read it

Ah, I got ya. That crap would tick me off quite a bit; one of the reasons why I hated getting group assignments in school. That and nobody lived close enough to me to make working on it after school possible.

You read what I have for it so far on the previous page.

Side note: Winchester High is one of my other stories. Set in an alternate reality and the year 2031. The mc is a art & lit teacher that's been having horrific visions of his students being murdered. To put a stop to the killing he teams up with the school's principal (a telepath), a cop that goes undercover at the school, and is also being taught how to control his newfound psychic abilities by his neighbor.

Deleted user

Side note: Winchester High is one of my other stories. Set in an alternate reality and the year 2031. The mc is a art & lit teacher that's been having horrific visions of his students being murdered. To put a stop to the killing he teams up with the school's principal (a telepath), a cop that goes undercover at the school, and is also being taught how to control his newfound psychic abilities by his neighbor.

Idea, if I may.

Make the notebook universe connect with that universe.

Idea, if I may.

The notebook makes whatever someone writes in it a reality.
The notebook acts like the one in Death Note. Thanks though!

Deleted user

Idea, if I may.

The notebook makes whatever someone writes in it a reality.
The notebook acts like the one in Death Note. Thanks though!

I know, but it was just an idea…

I've gained another follower and I don't know what I've done to deserve such attention. Honestly I am astonished so many people tolerate my antics 😂 I barely tolerate them myself.

It's likely because you're kind and caring.