forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Oy who here had got ADHD? Bc apparently I have it but it's not severe enough to require medication. So my pediatrician called me and was like yo I got a quick question. And I was like sure, fire away. And she says, did and do you still have trouble falling asleep after taking Benadryl? And I was like oh heck yeah. I still feel like I had adrenaline injected straight into my veins. And she was like cool. Does caffeine put you to sleep? And I was like oh heck yeah, so what's the problem? And she's like oh well a recent class I've taken has shown that Benadryl is a good indicator of ADHD, and the fact that caffeine puts you to sleep, well that's also a good indicator. And so I was like, so you're telling me that the reason I can't completely focus, and the reason I lose interest, and the reason I move to other things that seem cool to me instead of finishing what I'm supposed to do, is because I have ADHD? And my doctor was like silence yeah… And I was like well that explains a lot. Soooooo guess who may have to get Medication before she goes off to college?

@Space group

Yeah, I have ADHD too and have the same symptoms as you. I have to be extremely motivated to properly get my work done. But, it really just depends on my mental state how much it affects me. Sometimes it feels like I don't have it at all. Other times, I find myself staring off into space and not doing anything for hours while I make up fantasies in my head or fidget.
I don't have it bad by any means. Medication isn't required. But it's just enough that it mixes with my depression and makes some things rather difficult for me.

@requiemisback language

i spent all night completing v3's 4th class trial and i swear to god
even though i already knew what happened in the trial bc i spoiled the game for myself, i still ended up crying

@furetakunai ac_unit

I once wasn't able to sleep because my hands were dry and I couldn't get out of bed to fix it. And then another time I just stayed up all night rereading a manga.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Yeah, I have ADHD too and have the same symptoms as you. I have to be extremely motivated to properly get my work done. But, it really just depends on my mental state how much it affects me. Sometimes it feels like I don't have it at all. Other times, I find myself staring off into space and not doing anything for hours while I make up fantasies in my head or fidget.
I don't have it bad by any means. Medication isn't required. But it's just enough that it mixes with my depression and makes some things rather difficult for me.

Well dang diddly darn that's good to know