forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@furetakunai ac_unit

The final season of Attack On Titan comes out in 5 days and I am stoked

I am sAD, not that I didn't already read ahead in the manga, but like it'll be over-over and hNNnN

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

The final season of Attack On Titan comes out in 5 days and I am stoked

I am sAD, not that I didn't already read ahead in the manga, but like it'll be over-over and hNNnN

Me too. I think it'll end with Historia's child a few years after Eren dies. (I'm almost certain Eren is gonna die so that's why I said that)

@furetakunai ac_unit

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

To whom it may concern: I'm sorry. I'm sorry for buying that godforsaken thing. I'm sorry for using it. Hell, I'm sorry for even going into that damn store to begin with. To better understand please allow me to go back to the start of this whole sordid affair….

A few months ago I didn't believe in much of the paranormal. I believed in ghosts and demons, but didn't think that curses and cursed objects actually existed. One of my favorite things I used to do to amuse myself was to go into occult stores. I would often silently laugh at items such as tarot cards, ouija boards, and those silly little energy/aura crystals.

The town that I live in only had one occult shop, Arcane Academy. The shop itself was nice, split up into different sections that made it easier for customers to navigate. At the far end was an apothecary, supplied with things such as burdock root, wolfsbane, mandrake, and mint.

(How else should Arcane Academy be set up? I want it to be separated into five different sections to resemble a pentagram.)

Deleted user

(How else should Arcane Academy be set up? I want it to be separated into five different sections to resemble a pentagram.)

One section is dedicated to herbs, the second is dedicated to books, another for clothes, the fourth for like research or whatnot, and the last one should be for like meetings.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

@Milani eco

this girl at my school has been saying that she got gender reassignment surgery at 10, and when i called her out for it, she pretty much threatened to kill me in a message on instagram. im scared