forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

Look, I specifically said you should move to another thread. How hard is it? It's not that hard, it doesn't harm you in any way.

Deleted user

My point wasn't "At that moment" it was going on for WEEKS. You're ignoring my argument which shows you know you're in the wrong.

??? wdym by "going on for weeks"???

Just look at the past pages. Unobservant and oblivious much?

@Kamea public

Just look at the past pages. Unobservant and oblivious much?

What was going on for weeks is my question. And for someone that said I would resort to disrespect and profanity you sure are being quite rude.

Deleted user

…The entire topic is your selfish private chats about anime… What else would I be referring to?
I simply asked you to move the conversation to another thread, don't start on calling ME the disrespectful one. I'm trying to help others who agree that it's annoying.

Deleted user

but it would fit better in a different chat is my point. It sounds like a private conversation between 2 or more close people. Not something everyone can benefit from.

@nebula__ group

It's really funny that the first thing you do, within twenty minutes of you joining this site, is start an argument. Please take a moment to read the title of this topic.

agreed

@furetakunai ac_unit

…The entire topic is your selfish private chats about anime… What else would I be referring to?

How is us talking about something we like private and selfish??

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I just think that your specifically anime topic, would fit better in a specifically anime thread.

Just gonna put in what I think….

I respect your opinion, and would agree with you. However, this thread has become a place where we can and do have completely random conversations. Therefore they're entirely within their right to talk anime video game or whatever if they wish to.