forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Also I want my vibe/colors.

Alright. I get a forest green, a baby blue, a storm cloud grey, and a pastel yellow. All very subdued colors. The forest green because you are strong and wise beyond your years, and the blue comes in as the weight of a burden and own personal pain. Grey becauae sometime you don't know how you feel so you roll with it kinda like thunder does on a plain. The yellow because you take you in the small things, and you seem to find the good in things that wouldn't normally be looked upon. This is my take and Idk how accurate that is.

Or I fought the forces of darkness while I slept

It is dark at night. So. Evidence there.

I know what it is. I swear I'm gonna have an annuerism. It's these nasty bugs called Palmetto bugs and they are like cockroache's brothers except these freaking fly. I've killed 2 in the past 20 minutes and my heart is freaking racing.

@furetakunai ac_unit

I've lived dealing with bugs for pretty much all of my life. Mostly because I lived in a very unsafe environment. But now it's just because I live near a swamp. But don't get me wrong, as long as I've dealt with bugs.
I still. Hate. Them.

I've lived dealing with bugs for pretty much all of my life. Mostly because I lived in a very unsafe environment. But now it's just because I live near a swamp. But don't get me wrong, as long as I've dealt with bugs.
I still. Hate. Them.

I'm gonna cry. Like spiders I can deal with. But bugs with shells? Nah uh. I can't do beetles, Palmetto bugs, or centipedes. I can't deal with it. I sweat even thinking of killing them. Like I mentally can't do it. I don't wanna hear the noise they make…

@Relsey-TheElder

Guy's I want a harp
Like not a peddle harp because those are intimidating, but a nice folk harp.
Why, you may ask.
Because it's a harp don't ask stupid questions.
It's got the range of a piano but with more emotional capabilities.
I will settle for a lyre, I am not opposed.
Like It will satisfy my hopes and dreams, also more portable.
That is all.

Deleted user

Guy's I want a harp
Why, you may ask.
That is all.

Harps are so awesome
Also, yes, Harps are just pianos with emotions

Guy's I want a harp
Why, you may ask.
That is all.

Yo. Look into getting an auto harp. You can play it like a guitar and there are levers you can press down to make chords. I picked it up really easily. You should check into it. It's not that expensive either. I got mine for 100 bucks. (Plus tax, it was around 115.)

@berlioz

it's chanukah season bitches

Some say Chanukah and others say Hanukkah. So why the difference?

Chanukah is just the more phonetically accurate transliteration, since in Hebrew it's spelt and pronounced "kh-ah-noo-kah", kh being that guttural hacking sound. Hanukkah isn't wrong but to most Americans it looks like it's pronounced with a soft H, which would be wrong. Technically. It's not that important tho.