forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Also I want my vibe/colors.

Alright. I get a forest green, a baby blue, a storm cloud grey, and a pastel yellow. All very subdued colors. The forest green because you are strong and wise beyond your years,

Idk about that. I’m just slightly helpful. But I’m also lazy so maybe not that much.

and the blue comes in as the weight of a burden and own personal pain.

Yeah Idk. I have my sadness, but it’s rare I feel it.

Grey becauae sometime you don't know how you feel so you roll with it kinda like thunder does on a plain.

That’s really solid right there.

The yellow because you take you in the small things, and you seem to find the good in things that wouldn't normally be looked upon.

That’s pretty true. I try to really live the small joys. Really good towards a more grateful outlook.

This is my take and Idk how accurate that is.

Well now you know how accurate.

Guy's I want a harp
Like not a peddle harp because those are intimidating, but a nice folk harp.
Why, you may ask.
Because it's a harp don't ask stupid questions.
It's got the range of a piano but with more emotional capabilities.
I will settle for a lyre, I am not opposed.
Like It will satisfy my hopes and dreams, also more portable.
That is all.

Good luck. Also I have an Oud. Can’t play it though.

it's chanukah season bitches

Some say Chanukah and others say Hanukkah. So why the difference?

Chanukah is just the more phonetically accurate transliteration, since in Hebrew it's spelt and pronounced "kh-ah-noo-kah", kh being that guttural hacking sound. Hanukkah isn't wrong but to most Americans it looks like it's pronounced with a soft H, which would be wrong. Technically. It's not that important tho.

But the Ch and Kh are so different?? Also I suppose it might depend on who’s speaking, but kh can be said very softly (and is where I hear it) if you speak it often.

@berlioz

it's chanukah season bitches

Some say Chanukah and others say Hanukkah. So why the difference?

Chanukah is just the more phonetically accurate transliteration, since in Hebrew it's spelt and pronounced "kh-ah-noo-kah", kh being that guttural hacking sound. Hanukkah isn't wrong but to most Americans it looks like it's pronounced with a soft H, which would be wrong. Technically. It's not that important tho.

But the Ch and Kh are so different?? Also I suppose it might depend on who’s speaking, but kh can be said very softly (and is where I hear it) if you speak it often.

🤷🏻‍♂️
It's just the way it's been traditionally transliterated by Hebrew speakers. I guess you could spell it Khanukah if you wanted to.

@Musical_Queen

So, my choir is livestreaming the video we were filming last year (Before covid) instead of doing an actual concert. Well, my family came over to watch it (I don't know why, I don't like any of them) But one of my cousins came up to my room while I'm working on an essay but also watching Supernatural. And I'm doing the essay on the computer the school gave me with everything on it and am watching Supernatural on my personal computer which doesn't have all the crap I need on it and they walked in, looking for their shoes (Which means that they might have gone into my room without me and I am not cool with that) But left before I hear them scream "IF my name CAN HAVE 2 COMPUTERS THAN I CAN HAVE cousin's name OLD IPOD SHUFFLE" and my mom made me come down and talk to the cousin about how one computer was the one the school gave me because of the pandemic and the other one I had to buy with my own money, but because I left my room, all my family wanted to talk to me about my life and all the mistakes I have made since went to high school and they won't be leaving until 6 tonight because the video is livestreaming at 5 and my mom wants do cheesecake and hot chocolate. I will pay someone $9 to get me out of here. That's a lot of 9 dollarses.

Deleted user

NO NOT THE TRON QUOTES

Just this one time Joe

Joe? Joe, where are you? Winter said your name!

@murphysgirl

OH, WHAT AN OCCASION WE HAVE BEFORE US.
BECAUSE, YOUR RUMORS ARE TRUE… WE DO INDEED HAVE IN OUR MIDST A

USER!

…A USER.
SO, WHAT TO DO?
WHAT DOES THIS… USER DESERVE?
MIGHT I SUGGEST PERHAPS… THE CHALLENGE OF THE GRID?