forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I had a bad day at school and with family, I'm already in a depressed state, but the worst is still to come. I have to sit through a 20min bus ride with friends of my abusive ex bullying me and physically harming me and trying to trip me. The stuff they say is really hurtful. They point, stare and laugh. Ignoring them isnt an option and I already reported them and no one cares. I have bruises from them tripping/kicking the shit out of me… I cant take it anymore

You know you can file for abuse and show bruises and let the authorities handle it. They can wreck the school for not doing something about it. The police can't turn someone away legally for harassment and abuse.

Yeah, now your best bet is to make sure you have evidence (aka proof), such as your bruises and the most approximate time at which the bullying takes place along with the date, go to the police and report the turds!

@Space group

My only defense to them, is blaring music from my earbuds, but it's not like that actually does anything…. I can still hear them, see them, feel their hits

@Space group

It's funny how whenever I get confidence and fix my mental health, something always comes around to drag me back to rock bottom.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

My only defense to them, is blaring music from my earbuds, but it's not like that actually does anything…. I can still hear them, see them, feel their hits

Do what I did long ago. I would stare like they were the losers and I was the sole victor, and say thanks for the compliment and/or that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me and disarm them. Take away the only thing they think they have against you. Refuse to be the victim.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

(I'd volunteer to kick their butts, but I'm an adult and can get into some serious legal trouble by doing that….)

(Yeah… I'd be in that boat in less than 2 months…)

I'm still a child and I have a large metal pipe, I'm on my way

@Mojack group

There’s a movie (Jiang Ziya) that I want to see but unfortunately it isn’t out in English subtitles yet :( I have hope though, I heard they released it digitally in China a few weeks ago so it should be coming soon

Deleted user

I keep on overhearing this one kid in my class making a bunch of sexist, ableist, and homophobic jokes, and if he jokingly says "Go back to the kitchen, woman!" one more time, I am going to loose it. Teachers keep on ignoring him or just not hearing him, and my friends never notice it. HOW DOES NO ONE ELSE HEAR HIM SAY THIS STUFF-

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I honestly don't remember…. I was only able to remember the title of the movies.

Dang I really need to know bc I cannot have that thing haunting my dreams.

I'm not completely sure, but maybe (just maybe) that was from one of the Santa Clause movies???