forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Sharing excerpts from things I've been working on because I feel like it.

Excerpt from Rising Flame.

“There’s Jason the Silent. Did you hear about what he did in Mister Sexy’s class?” A girl asked her friend.
“Yeah, he flipped out! I heard that he threw a chair at Katie Smyth,” her friend said.
“I heard that he had tried to punch Mister Stockton,” Aanother boy said. Jason found this amusing, for he sickly enjoyed that people feared him. Those that were friends with him knew that he would do no such thing.

Excerpt from Demon's Hunt

“What be your name, oh great summoner?” He asked the man.
“You may call me father. From this point on you are to be known as William. You are to act as my adoptive son.”
He looked at this man. He liked the name that he had for him. Standing up and looking around, William noticed that strange markings adorned the floor surrounding him. Five lines were arranged in a circle, and some strange symbols were inside the circle. He tried to move toward the man that had wanted William to call him father, but a barrier halted his advancement.
“You want me to call you father, yet you hold me captive in a devil’s trap. Release me and I shall allow you to live. Better yet, I’ll give you a deal that goes past the limit.” What am I saying? Deals? Devil’s traps? How do I know about these?
“How many years are you talking?” He asked William.
“Fourteen years; your deal will last fourteen years if you set me free.”
“Alright, fourteen years until our deal comes to a close will do,” the man said.
“What do you want then? Youth? Fame? Fortune…? A bigger dick?”
“No. I want a son, and I wish for my son to be you.”
“No,” William said. “Surely there must be something else that you want.” The man shook his head, turned, and started to walk away.
“Then stand here for a long time. I’ll summon someone else to make my deal with.”
“Wait!” William said. Endless pain and suffering, or one measly deal? Surely a deal would be more bearable.
The man turned back around. This would be the first deal that William would ever make, so he decided to grant him what he wished.
“You’ve got a deal.”
“So, what do I do now? Sign a contract in blood?” The man asked.
“No, we seal the deal with a kiss,” William responded. Wait, a kiss? Really? How do I even know this? The man was at first hesitant, but then he moved his foot to break the trap. William stepped out and kissed him; their deal was sealed.

@furetakunai ac_unit

Also, a lotta of dialogue on the Demon's Hunt excerpt. I'd be fine with how much dialogue there is if there were more description. Make it more clear that the italics are William's thoughts. Personally with the way that it's formatted I had a hard time focusing on it. But I don't have the energy to go into more detail.

@nebula__ group

today isn't even friday so why the hell am i watching this on loop

says the one who texted me saying "every day is a friday for me"

I KNOW BUT STILL-

Also, a lotta of dialogue on the Demon's Hunt excerpt. I'd be fine with how much dialogue there is if there were more description. Make it more clear that the italics are William's thoughts. Personally with the way that it's formatted I had a hard time focusing on it. But I don't have the energy to go into more detail.

Noted. It becomes more detailed later on.