forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Me, listening to a creepypasta: ooh nice
Me, realizing that it's about Norse mythology: oOh nIce
Me, at the plot twist, knowing exactly what's happening and seeing it all click: ooh nice

What Norse myth

It centers around a certain three beings, I can link the video if you want

Which ones

Deleted user

I genuinely do not understand why people would willingly read characterxreader fanfics. I mean, I understand that you read it because you like a character, but why? Not to mention that when I see something that says (y/n), I read it as "yn", not my name. I just- why???

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

My seventh-grade Battle of the Books team was very chaotic.

• We ate Goldfish crackers at every meeting, and when it came time to pick a team name, we literally went with Team Goldfish bc we couldn't think of anything better. Our t-shirts said "the team that smiles back."
  • During a practice, one girl had brought a Hot Hands and everyone fought over who got to hold it. I held it hostage when she went to the bathroom.
  • One of the books we had to read was To Kill a Mockingbird. One day I said "what do you get when you mix alcohol and classic literature? tequila mockingbird" which led to the whole team singing Tequila every time we got a question right.
  • We ate two family-sized bags of Goldfish within five hours.
  • We would randomly start chanting "the rats, the rats, we're the rats" at inappropriate times.

👍

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Me, listening to a creepypasta: ooh nice
Me, realizing that it's about Norse mythology: oOh nIce
Me, at the plot twist, knowing exactly what's happening and seeing it all click: ooh nice

What Norse myth

It centers around a certain three beings, I can link the video if you want

Which ones

What. I want. Also. Is good.

Deleted user

I've heard 3 alternate endings about a show that I'm watching and I'm really confused because there's no way that all 3 of them could be true so I'm confused about which one is and omwlfmklenfoqsdjofia-

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Currently it's 1:20 in the morning and I am in a baking induced haze bc I decided to make a sweet potato souffle and I accidentally fogot I had bleach on my fingers and I rubbed my eyebrows and I'm just now realizing that they are like 4 shades lighter than my hair, and I done screwed up at 1:20 in the morning

@Mojack group

2 weeks until Cyberpunk 2077! Here’s to hoping it won’t get delayed:) (I don’t think it will personally; the devs themselves seem pretty sure on it and I’ve heard physical copies are already in the warehouses.)

As long as it releases on December Tenth…I’ll be vanishing from the internet for a little bit…