forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@jupiter-sun-of-sweater-town group

I just watched Toy Story That Time Forgot and I'm losing it bc every time Trixie speaks all I hear is Mabel

I can't with that. I legit despise toy story but I can watch that just bc of the dark humor 😂

I left for a bit and walked back in towards the end and did a double take when I saw they were about to sacrifice Buzz & Woody.
seriously tho, I highly recommend that you watch Toy Story That Time Forgot with your eyes closed and imagine all of Trixie's lines being said by Mabel, it highly improves the viewing experience

@Relsey-TheElder

You ever just randomly freak out over really small things and you know it's irrational and stupid but you freak out anyway.
And then your mother questions you and tells you it's really stupid but you already know it's stupid and it's just hmm.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I just went downstairs for a snack and my parents were casually watching Shrek. What is this family

Nostalgia reasons?

It's awesome that's what it is. Bruh the jokes in that movie that went over my head as a kid that I get now are astounding. The same goes for the movie Robots. That movie is cough wow uh really not for general audiences cough

@Mojack group

If I actually sent half of the things I didn’t say on here I think I would be perceived a lot more differently 🥰 in a good or bad way, that’s up for me to figure out

@berlioz

I have aphantasia and can't see things in my mind

That sucks. I got aphantasia around puberty and I was completely mind-blind for a few years. Only recently is it starting to come back, and boy is it coming back slow. When I was a kid I could imagine vividly, but now unless I'm really in the zone images are dull or "far away".