forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Relsey-TheElder

Me: Watches way to many Princess Movies
Me: Is it to much to ask to be a princess, that's really all I want life.
Life:…No
Me: But the pretty dresses and the political power, think of all the change one could enact
Life:… Still NO
Me: Cries

@nebula__ group

the first thing i saw when i woke up was a random shadow in the corner of my room (and i still haven't figured out what it was/is jnjncrje)

@furetakunai ac_unit

Mood. When I was sitting downstairs working yesterday I saw a whole shadowy figure walk from around a corner and turn to face me. I'm not sure if my eyes are playing sick tricks on me or what.

@nebula__ group

hbebfhe i think my brain is trying to fool me into thinking i've become delusional again, but at the same time i never figured out if that shadow was an actual person or not
when i looked right at it, it vanished into thin air and it was weird

@nebula__ group

I honestly more prefer seeing a shadowy figure that disappears to one that stays. And I prefer both of those more than seeing a figure with clear details.

true-

@berlioz

If anyone knows a good free language/Irish learning website I'd love to know. Duolingo is good for vocab, but doesn't really explain grammar or why certain words are the way they are. Other good websites don't offer Irish.

@berlioz

Y'all ever just reading something and like– you just love it so much and it makes you so unreasonably happy that you're just like "imma cry".

yES all the time. One time it was a description of a Louisiana dusk at the beginning of a grim Ray Bradbury short- and it was soooo gooooood.

Deleted user

Y'all ever just reading something and like– you just love it so much and it makes you so unreasonably happy that you're just like "imma cry".

This happens to me constantly

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

If anyone knows a good free language/Irish learning website I'd love to know. Duolingo is good for vocab, but doesn't really explain grammar or why certain words are the way they are. Other good websites don't offer Irish.

I wish I could help, but Scottish Gaelic is so different and so much more diverse than Irish. Like it's so bad that the Northern Highlands can barely understand the people from the cities in the South. Take Caithness for example. Traditionally that's where I originated from, but I can't understand hardly a word they say now. In like a period of 15 years it's changed so dramatically.

Deleted user

Why do I have such weird and specific fears, like my fear of cream cheese that's more than a day old or my fear of the front of my fingers getting hurt.