Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Ya boi got

𝓒𝓻𝓸𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼

No idea what that is, but good for you! :D

Only the most heavenly of jelly

Oh shoot how did I miss you saying this 🤣 what flavor?

Concord grape
I can see why Thomas made an entire Sanders Sides episode about it

Bro I'm a sucker for the pomegranate

@SupernaturalSyGuyEdt
In the words of me
"Ya Cut Your Hair Ya Hippie" 🙃😂
I got my hair cut today and I got 2 inches cut off but what my mother failed to realize is that 2 inches cut off of curly hair equals about 4 inches by straight hair standards. Needless to say, it's waaaaayyyy shorter than what I wanted it to be and I'm kinda high key sad…

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I love Notebook because in one chat I can be having a friendly discussion about jelly, be dissing homophobes in another, then pointing out all the best features of a torture dungeon and mentioning how each tool could be utilized in a third

I love Notebook because in one chat I can be having a friendly discussion about jelly, be dissing homophobes in another, then pointing out all the best features of a torture dungeon and mentioning how each tool could be utilized in a third

My God Ash that's amazing

Wanna see my torture diagram? I found a really good shot from today's One Piece episode and it's inspiring me

Wanna see my torture diagram? I found a really good shot from today's One Piece episode and it's inspiring me

YES

YES

Ah yes Ash. That's fantastic. Honestly I bet you've created your own torture device blueprint but you lack the necessary tools to create it 🤣

That's what fanfiction is for

It just so happens that most of these will be used on the character in the picture

Poor guy's never caught a break since age 9 lmao
For context, the man's currently 26

Ah yes Ash. That's fantastic. Honestly I bet you've created your own torture device blueprint but you lack the necessary tools to create it 🤣

That's what fanfiction is for

It just so happens that most of these will be used on the character in the picture

Poor guy's never caught a break since age 9 lmao
For context, the man's currently 26

Ah yes. A horrible life for 17 years. Every hero story. 😂 Also go into the favorite things you've said thread. I posted something that recently happened. I was shook 🤣

You know those memes that are like "me listening to songs about killing people while going to my everyday 9-to-five-job"?

I'm kinda the opposite because I'm here vibin' to wholesome songs while planning out a fic that's legit just a character being tortured for weeks and weeks on end

Deleted user

YO SY YOU LOOK SO AWESOME!!

Thank you?

I just don't really see anyone appreciate guys anymore. At least where i'm at.

@Relsey-TheElder

60°F in November? Sure, why the hell not!
Okay, back to the usually scheduled temps of the 30s.

Pure Michigan!

60°F In November? Praise the sun for it has spared us this season.
Okay, which one of you forgot to sing praise because it's back up to 85°F Out there.

Pure California desert

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

YO SY YOU LOOK SO AWESOME!!

Thank you?

I just don't really see anyone appreciate guys anymore. At least where i'm at.

Okay. Understandable…. Though I'm now curious what you found awesome about my look.