forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Happy day of born Relsey! For you I shall sing type happy birthday in Gaelic.
co-là breith sona dhut
co-là breith sona dhut
co-là breith sona Relsey
co-là breith sona dhut

Aaannnnndddd in Turkey
Gobble Gobble gobble gobble Gobble Gobble gobble gobble Gobble Gobble gobble Gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble

@Relsey-TheElder

So, I got my inhaler today and when I tell you that my world or rather my lungs have never felt so open in my life, I mean it.
I was dying laughing and just wheezing up a storm and suddenly there was sweet relief and there were no more issues.

@Mojack group

Finished the first page of my webcomic…after months of promising to work on it. I gotta update my amino and apologize to them for not finishing the chapter during the summer like I thought I would

Unfortunately life gets in the way.

@PastelTart

Has anyone else read and watched Locke and Key? What keys would you use?

I've watched it! It was really interesting. I think I'd use the memory key so that if I forgot something, I could go find the memory! I can't remember a bunch of the other ones though…

@furetakunai ac_unit

Ya boi is finally getting a haircut after a year. It's fried, cooked, and damaged, and the split ends need to goooo and I am so happy. But my mother still won't let me get highlights tho. But that's okay. I can stay out in the sun.

Niceu :D

Deleted user

Today I smashed an overly-patriotic Santa Claus statue. I accidentally cut open my winger while doing it, but it was totally worth it.

Deleted user

Ok so I have a question for the fellow JJBA fans because I'm very confused:

How does destroying Dio prevent Holly from dying???? I've been confused with this for forever and I need an answer.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Ya boi is finally getting a haircut after a year. It's fried, cooked, and damaged, and the split ends need to goooo and I am so happy. But my mother still won't let me get highlights tho. But that's okay. I can stay out in the sun.

Niceu :D

Ye

I went from this…

To this…

And now to this!

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Ya boi got

𝓒𝓻𝓸𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼

No idea what that is, but good for you! :D

Only the most heavenly of jelly

Oh shoot how did I miss you saying this 🤣 what flavor?

Concord grape
I can see why Thomas made an entire Sanders Sides episode about it