Deleted user

(okay mom, geez you don't get it)

Ur grounded

Ugh, mom! I ain't a child anymore!

@Kefi

Ur grounded

THen act like an adult! Until then, no more cell phones and Snapstagrams for you! I'll even take away your Facebook if you keep this behavior up!

Deleted user

Ur grounded

THen act like an adult! Until then, no more cell phones and Snapstagrams for you! I'll even take away your Facebook if you keep this behavior up!

BUT MOM!!!

@berlioz

Just wanna share this because it's interesting and I can

In Iran, homosexuality is a crime, punishable with death for men and lashings for women. But Iran is also the only Muslim country in the Persian Gulf region that gives trans citizens the right to have their gender identity recognized by the law. In fact, the Islamic Republic of Iran not only allows sex reassignment, but also subsidizes it.

Source

Deleted user

Just wanna share this because it's interesting and I can

In Iran, homosexuality is a crime, punishable with death for men and lashings for women. But Iran is also the only Muslim country in the Persian Gulf region that gives trans citizens the right to have their gender identity recognized by the law. In fact, the Islamic Republic of Iran not only allows sex reassignment, but also subsidizes it.

Source

that's weird…

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Tears are already being shed! 😭

Also, Jim Beaver has a hat that says "Balls!" on it!!!!! 😍

so what did you think of the episode

Ima miss Supernatural- Me and my sis were obsessed-

What I thought about the episode….

Deleted user

Try me child

You're all Children to me. Now sit down and behave like responsible almost adults. 😂

VIking mom best mom