forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

That was a couple years ago. I grew it out and donated my admittedly beautiful hair to Wigs For Kids. I don't miss using a ton of shampoo and conditioner! Lol I took pretty good care of my hair then and still do. I know that not everyone can do it, but it's better for your hair to wash it every other day.

@Relsey-TheElder

You know, Apathetic Relsey does not appear as often as she used to. I mean this is a good thing, when I become Apathetic I am the most sarcastic and down right brutal individual if I'm not careful, But some times, I just have to switch off the emotions and turn on the shields. So Apathetic me has just arrived thank you very much and I am, done feeling things. People, do not deserve my emotions any more, they just don't. IRL people, are the worst.

@Relsey-TheElder

Indeed, Emotions, don't know them. I'm not particularly interested in meeting them at the moment, they can stay outside the door, it is locked the windows are shut, the blinds closed. No, emotions are not welcome here.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

So, I got my inhaler today and when I tell you that my world or rather my lungs have never felt so open in my life, I mean it.
I was dying laughing and just wheezing up a storm and suddenly there was sweet relief and there were no more issues.

I’m very glad for you, Relsey.

@Milani eco

classy chimp

Makes me think of Pogo from Umbrella Academy.

i thought the picture was a weird version of umbrella academy….

@nebula__ group

it's almost 10 am and i'm super excited jbcjebe i got enough money to buy a new cosplay and it feels like i just drank 15 cups of coffee
even though i don't like coffee

@nebula__ group

it's almost 10 am and i'm super excited jbcjebe i got enough money to buy a new cosplay and it feels like i just drank 15 cups of coffee
even though i don't like coffee

What cosplay

joe tazuna (from yttd)- i'm excited to finally cosplay him
it should be coming any minute now