forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Mojack group

every time someone tries to get into an argument with me im just gonna respond with the look up at the sky meme. that’s it. no more arguments.

@Space group

If anyone has time to help me out with the plot of my book, I'd appreciate it.
Basically I need an end goal, what the characters need to achieve in order for the story to end. What I have so far is that character A was accused of stealing and kicked out of their town. Another character, B decides to go with him,. They end up getting a bounty on their heads, and people think A kidnapped B. So it's a wilderness survival book and also them avoiding being killed for the bounty. I'm just not sure what the end goal is. And yes, It's a romance between the two characters as a subplot. Let me know any ideas/questions.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Basically I need an end goal, what the characters need to achieve in order for the story to end. What I have so far is that character A was accused of stealing and kicked out of their town. Another character, B decides to go with him,. They end up getting a bounty on their heads, and people think A kidnapped B. So it's a wilderness survival book and also them avoiding being killed for the bounty. I'm just not sure what the end goal is. And yes, It's a romance between the two characters as a subplot. Let me know any ideas/questions.

If character A is innocent, then you can have their end goal of clearing their name.

@furetakunai ac_unit

i've been sitting here for a while just constantly refreshing a thread i made on the skillsharing forum
i need to find something to do jffejkne

Hey you! It may be a little over three hours like I said, but happy birthday! (It probably isn't your birthday yet for you, but like whatever)

@requiemisback language

i've been sitting here for a while just constantly refreshing a thread i made on the skillsharing forum

Hey you! It may be a little over three hours like I said, but happy birthday! (It probably isn't your birthday yet for you, but like whatever)

jfknkefne thank you,,,,
yeah it isn't my birthday yet where i'm at but still, tysm

@Space group

If character A is innocent, then you can have their end goal of clearing their name.

Yeah, that's my idea, I'm just not sure how lol

@furetakunai ac_unit

jfknkefne thank you,,,,
yeah it isn't my birthday yet where i'm at but still, tysm

aha, no problemm

@requiemisback language

i have decided to start celebrating my birthday a little early
so i'm gonna take part in a tradition i created for myself, where i watch spooky stuff on youtube until it's really late at night (it's 11:09 a.m atm) and then, before i go to bed, i call my friend and they whisper "happy birthday" into the mic so i can stay up for the rest of the night
it's a complex tradition but it's fun ngl