forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@jupiter-sun-of-sweater-town group

My seventh-grade Battle of the Books team was very chaotic.

• We ate Goldfish crackers at every meeting, and when it came time to pick a team name, we literally went with Team Goldfish bc we couldn't think of anything better. Our t-shirts said "the team that smiles back."
  • During a practice, one girl had brought a Hot Hands and everyone fought over who got to hold it. I held it hostage when she went to the bathroom.
  • One of the books we had to read was To Kill a Mockingbird. One day I said "what do you get when you mix alcohol and classic literature? tequila mockingbird" which led to the whole team singing Tequila every time we got a question right.
  • We ate two family-sized bags of Goldfish within five hours.
  • We would randomly start chanting "the rats, the rats, we're the rats" at inappropriate times.

Deleted user

In the season 1 Avatar: The Last Airbender finale, when the sun goes out, the only thing that still has color(besides the fire-bender's fire) is Yue's eyes because she has part of the moon spirit.

Also, probably the only reason the Shiro came back to life in Voltron: Legendary Defender was so they could have LGBTQ+ representation and that's bullshit if you ask me.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

"The only child-demon deal that I know of was between a little girl named Abbie, who changed her name to Bela, and some random demon," William answers, turning face Cale. "What's with the questions, anyway, Cale? Do you not have that great a knowledge on my kin?"

Awe, c'mon…. Someone must've caught the reference!

@Milani eco

if anybody wants a story plot here ya go:
before a person dies, they record a series of videos outlining where they are buried. they cannot say where exactly, only clues. the people interested can go out and find the body, and if thy find it within a specified number of days then they get a reward. when the president of the usa dies, then everyone in the us starts looking. and one person discovers him, and figures out that the president isnt actually dead, but it is a nuke that when dug up, it will explode the whole world.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Me, listening to a creepypasta: ooh nice
Me, realizing that it's about Norse mythology: oOh nIce
Me, at the plot twist, knowing exactly what's happening and seeing it all click: ooh nice

What Norse myth

It centers around a certain three beings, I can link the video if you want