forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@requiemisback language

i'm just gonna do something to pass the time, like make icons or something since i finally figured out how
boredom is arising and i must find a way to destroy it before it completely consumes me

Deleted user

I got my ears double pierced :) they look pretty and now I can wear four earrings at once instead of two!

@Milani eco

So I went from terribly failing a class to decently passing :D

so, when i had a crap teacher in science i was getting d's, then my teacher changed and i got a flipping B+!!

@jupiter-sun-of-sweater-town group

My dad is obsessed with the Meatloaf song from Phineas & Ferb. He won't stop singing it. Help me.

He's just sitting around in a Soos shirt singing Meatloaf. I don't know whether to make it stop or have infinite respect.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Supernatural: A Hunter’s Guide
(Just what’s either been on the show, mentioned on the show, or what’s in the anime version. I’ll probably add things from the books and comic books later if I feel like it.)

Introduction
This guide is a compilation of information on various supernatural beings, creatures, and entities. Using information gathered from other hunters, research, personal experiences, and the Men of Letters library, this guide holds detailed information that can and will save not only your own life, but the lives of countless others. Be warned though, not everything in this may be 100% accurate. The entries are listed in alphabetical order as to assist you in your hunts.
Sincerely,
Sam and Dean Winchester

PS: If you’re reading this, and you have just started your life as a hunter, you’ve probably asked yourself ‘what is a hunter’: A hunter, in this context, is a person who literally hunts down and dispatches supernatural beings and creatures for a living. Not all members of the species listed in the following are bad and must be killed; remember this and try to keep it in mind at times. Sometimes you’ll even be looking for an object or something, or what you’re up against is simply a misguided human knowledgeable in the dark, arcane, and satanic arts. Also take note that not all cases will be the same, and all the information provided probably won’t apply to what you’re hunting.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

"The only child-demon deal that I know of was between a little girl named Abbie, who changed her name to Bela, and some random demon," William answers, turning face Cale. "What's with the questions, anyway, Cale? Do you not have that great a knowledge on my kin?"