forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@nebula__ group

Try me child

You're all Children to me. Now sit down and behave like responsible almost adults. ๐Ÿ˜‚

jokes on you i'm 3 years away from being an adult so i'm not an almost adult which means i don't have to follow these orders

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Try me child

You're all Children to me. Now sit down and behave like responsible almost adults. ๐Ÿ˜‚

jokes on you i'm 3 years away from being an adult so i'm not an almost adult which means i don't have to follow these orders

I'm 2 months away from being a legal adult. Try me. You're a teen, which is an almost adult. ๐Ÿคฃ

@nebula__ group

Try me child

I'm 2 months away from being a legal adult. Try me. You're a teen, which is an almost adult. ๐Ÿคฃ

laughs in i'm actually 3 little kids disguised as a teen

@Relsey-TheElder

If angels have voice cracks and a hard time breathing because asthma than sure we'll go with that. I can try putting it on drive as a video instead of just Audio and see if that works for you.

Deleted user

I was babysitting over the weekend and turns out, Barbie is a vlogger now?

What happened to her being an actress?

Barbie's everything

Deleted user

Me after wearing headphones all day and not drinking any water: why do I have a headache

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

really? man I thought it was really bad HAHA

Just because I'm okay with the ending doesn't necessarily mean that I agreed with it!

@furetakunai ac_unit

I love my teacher (obviously not romantically) because like, two weeks ago, the grading period for the first "semester" ended. And with the grades I got for it, passing his class would be hard to near impossible without nothing but A's in his class going forward. So he talked to the administrative team and my school, and I was allowed by the headmaster until Tuesday to get whatever I could fixed from last semester. All without any deductions for being late. And, I have no idea why he would bend so far backwards just to save me from my own failure, but I'm so glad to have him as a teacher.

That and he's pretty funny. :D

@Relsey-TheElder

Oh, Is my birthday today, I feel so old. I am no longer 16 going on 17 but I am, a Dancing queen, young and sweet only 17. So I guess that makes up for it.

Deleted user

Oh, Is my birthday today, I feel so old. I am no longer 16 going on 17 but I am, a Dancing queen, young and sweet only 17. So I guess that makes up for it.

Happy birthday, yo!

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I love my teacher (obviously not romantically) because like, two weeks ago, the grading period for the first "semester" ended. And with the grades I got for it, passing his class would be hard to near impossible without nothing but A's in his class going forward. So he talked to the administrative team and my school, and I was allowed by the headmaster until Tuesday to get whatever I could fixed from last semester. All without any deductions for being late. And, I have no idea why he would bend so far backwards just to save me from my own failure, but I'm so glad to have him as a teacher.

That and he's pretty funny. :D

That's a teacher that truly cares about his students' wellbeing and future; there needs to be more teachers like this!