forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I'm a genuine idiot

Say that again and I am legally obligated to smack you in the face and tell you to stop self-deprecating

I'm a genuine idiot who is immune to smacks in the face, as I am an older sibling and the main target of sibling rivalry. I've been bitten, punched, scratched, kicked, scared, had a keychain broken over my head, and even stabbed in the shoulder blade with a Caprisun straw. Smacks mean nothing to me.

Ha, you think you are invulnerable against I?
I have brought down not one not two but 7 older siblings with my younger sibling powers, do not doubt the powers of the nineth child for they are strong and well tested.

My baby sister is a ninth technically and she’s a maniac.

@murphysgirl

In other news, it's Overalls Friday, and I'm wearing my green Golf Wang sweater and feeling like a cool person for once in my life. :D

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Shut up y’all are kids. Honestly. I saw this one thing hat was like “kinks are unprocessed ~issues~ not a piece of your personality so get help and shut it” I liked it.

I’m… 18….

Deleted user

I'm getting braces on Thursday and I am ✨ not excited ✨

Deleted user

Shut up y’all are kids. Honestly. I saw this one thing hat was like “kinks are unprocessed ~issues~ not a piece of your personality so get help and shut it” I liked it.

Excuse me I am 18 years old, queer, and traumatized and you have no right to speak on any of that. I will not apologize for having horny feelings, everyone does. Stop acting like you’re the final authority on people’s lives.

@berlioz

Excuse me I am 18 years old, queer, and traumatized and you have no right to speak on any of that. I will not apologize for having horny feelings, everyone does. Stop acting like you’re the final authority on people’s lives.

Good point
i feel i should say not everyone has horny feelings tho, but noice pointing out it's natural, I get what u mean

But good point. 👏👏

@Mojack group

I'm getting braces on Thursday and I am ✨ not excited ✨

I got them in August. There’s usually a bit of soreness for the first few days when you get them on, but usually it starts getting better by the third day. Just remember to keep your teeth clean!
Though I definitely relate to the part of not being excited, I have to wear mine for almost 3 years.

@Pickles group

WEAR YOUR RETAINER WHEN YOU GET THEM OFF. DON'T BE A LITTLE SHIT AND HAVE TO GET THEM ON AGAIN, AND THEN STILL NOT WEAR THEM SO YOU HAVE TO WEAR THEM 20 HOURS A DAY FOR THREE WEEKS SO THEY MOVE BACK SO YOU CAN GET SURGERY AT THE BACK OF YOUR MOUTH

Deleted user

Fun fact, I hate stereotypes.

Fun fact, I agree. Stereotypes suck.

Deleted user

WEAR YOUR RETAINER WHEN YOU GET THEM OFF. DON'T BE A LITTLE SHIT AND HAVE TO GET THEM ON AGAIN, AND THEN STILL NOT WEAR THEM SO YOU HAVE TO WEAR THEM 20 HOURS A DAY FOR THREE WEEKS SO THEY MOVE BACK SO YOU CAN GET SURGERY AT THE BACK OF YOUR MOUTH

Did this happen-

@Pickles group

Did this happen-

No comment yes

@Knick

Fun fact, I hate stereotypes.

Fun fact, I agree. Stereotypes suck.

Stereotypes suck for the most part. I admit I used to partake in them when I was younger then I came across the endless amounts of Swiss stereotypes that foreigners throw at us. Like thinking we’re all rich, or war criminals, etc. Don’t get me started on assuming we speak all of the languages of our country fluently. You can’t just walk up to a Swiss-German and assume they’d also know French because it happens to be a language of Switzerland.

Deleted user

Fun fact I learned on the radio today: Tylenol can help when you're having an existential crisis. Idk if it's true or not though-

@moss

im just now getting to watch the debate and trump really said he's the least racist person in the room

Deleted user

Another fun fact(not from the radio this time): Disney released a blatantly racist film called Song of the South which they have tried, and failed, to erase from existence.