forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Guys I'm a genuine idiot

My science class went outside and at one point, they went into the forest on the trail and I didn't see them so the teacher had to email me because I lost them

@Elder-God-Whisper work

When you see your ex-boyfriend add to a Never Have I Ever game with “Never have I ever had a healthy relationship”. …. No, that’s not the sound of my heart shattering, I don’t know what you’re talking about!!

@murphysgirl

When you see your ex-boyfriend add to a Never Have I Ever game with “Never have I ever had a healthy relationship”. …. No, that’s not the sound of my heart shattering, I don’t know what you’re talking about!!

Ohhhh honey hugs

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Ohhhh honey hugs

hugs back with slight desperation

I'm a genuine idiot

Say that again and I am legally obligated to smack you in the face and tell you to stop self-deprecating

I'm a genuine idiot who is immune to smacks in the face, as I am an older sibling and the main target of sibling rivalry. I've been bitten, punched, scratched, kicked, scared, had a keychain broken over my head, and even stabbed in the shoulder blade with a Caprisun straw. Smacks mean nothing to me.

@Relsey-TheElder

I'm a genuine idiot

Say that again and I am legally obligated to smack you in the face and tell you to stop self-deprecating

I'm a genuine idiot who is immune to smacks in the face, as I am an older sibling and the main target of sibling rivalry. I've been bitten, punched, scratched, kicked, scared, had a keychain broken over my head, and even stabbed in the shoulder blade with a Caprisun straw. Smacks mean nothing to me.

Ha, you think you are invulnerable against I?
I have brought down not one not two but 7 older siblings with my younger sibling powers, do not doubt the powers of the nineth child for they are strong and well tested.

We just had a water balloon fight for History class to simulate the Revolutionary War
I was a surgeon so I didn't get to fight but we had 2 firing squads with the leftover balloons
I didn't get hit from the firing squad, so I did what any sane person would do
Picked up one that didn't burst, and slammed it into my forehead until it broke, then had water splashed at me from the cooler

It's so hot out, I couldn't resist

Deleted user

RANDOM CAT FACT! When cats are "Making biscuits" or "kneading the dough" on someones legs, that's a behavior kittens use to get more milk when they are with their mother. Most grow out of it but most don't. Sometimes it's an anxiety thing, and other times it's because they love and trust someone! usually the latter one. Cats who weren't raised by a mother at all won't display this behavior ever.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

When you decide to go see what this “rice purity test” thing is, and you get the vanilla version first and get a really low score. Then you find the real thing and breath a sigh of relief when you get a high score, yeah that was me a few minutes ago.

Deleted user

I got a 63 I think

…. what.

We don't talk about my kinks. I feel like it was a bit lower then that but it's what number my brain is saying so im sticking with it. I HAVE DADDY AND MOMMY ISSUES WHADDYA EXPECT? all you vanilla beans

@Elder-God-Whisper work

I got a 63 I think

…. what.

We don't talk about my kinks. I feel like it was a bit lower then that but it's what number my brain is saying so im sticking with it. I HAVE DADDY AND MOMMY ISSUES WHADDYA EXPECT? all you vanilla beans

I’m not judging the kinks. That’s not it at all. I’m more amazed on how how managed to knock out all those boxes to get that score.

Deleted user

I got a 63 I think

…. what.

I’m not judging the kinks. That’s not it at all. I’m more amazed on how how managed to knock out all those boxes to get that score.

Well good and uhhh…we DON'T talk about it. It's called trauma and teenage hormones. I know people with lower scores then halfway ish, and THOSE people worry me.