forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

I'm sharing it anyway, precisely because nobody asked me to share it >:3 (mind you this isn't even the full list, there are still some things I need to add)

My fiancé, guinea pigs (especially my current one, Captain), creativity, Minecraft, history, science, writing, drawing, digital art, Autodesk SketchBook, Anthropologie (the store), llamas, corgis, sheps (don't ask), Copic markers, EDM (Electronic Dance Music), Martin Garrix, Kygo, ridiculously long philosophical discussions that take place only in my head, Costco teddy bears, Costco in general, sour cream, pasta, hashbrowns, steak, biggish cities, shopping, home decor, IKEA, the Ducati SportClassic Sport 1000, TRON: Legacy, Arrival (the movie), reading, reading Harry Potter, Wii Sports Resort, WarioWare: Smooth Moves, eating banana popsicles, document scanning, shoes, ridiculously high heels, divine clothing, words, studying people, the science of humanity, crafts, knitting hats, annoying my siblings, climbing IKEA shelves, swimming, horseback riding, making absolutely pointless lists, lipstick, painting, cardstock, Michael's (the craft supply store), Mölang, fancy hotels, good food, my aunt's psycho dog Taco, Legos, my dad's side of the family, the Athena's/Robosuki world, the Lunar Chronicles, Stranger Things (I haven't seen Season Three yet, NO SPOILERS!!!), quoting Tron and Tron: Legacy (I can pretty much recite the whole movie), Ridiculous Fishing, contemporary architecture, the Kingdom (don't ask unless you want a looooooooong discussion), my Mahogany Teakwood candle from Bath and Body Works, British history, the Tudor family, playing guitar, Chick-Fil-A, Eskera (it's my personal writing realm thingy, don't ask), cinnamon roll characters (Buzz McNab… my heart just melts), daydreaming, the Chronicles of Prydain series, Jeopardy, Chris Simpsons Artist, National Geographic, Total Wipeout, The Grand Tour, Richard Hammond, listening to my friend Keaton's podcasts, Cactus Cooler soda, the Lamborghini Huracán Performante, and writing ridiculously long paragraphs about what I love.

@murphysgirl

the Kingdom (don't ask unless you want a looooooooong discussion)

Well I’m asking. You can’t just pique my curiosity like that and not elaborate.

It's basically this field behind my parents' house that was like basically my home. It was semi-developed, like roads and fire hydrants and lights and everything, and huge mounds of dirt, but nothing else. Now they're building houses there and it's high-key depressing.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

the Kingdom (don't ask unless you want a looooooooong discussion)

Well I’m asking. You can’t just pique my curiosity like that and not elaborate.

It's basically this field behind my parents' house that was like basically my home. It was semi-developed, like roads and fire hydrants and lights and everything, and huge mounds of dirt, but nothing else. Now they're building houses there and it's high-key depressing.

Oh wow. Yeah, I can understand that. Very much so.

Deleted user

Anyways I’m moving down to Kalamazoo and nobody can stop me. I can’t even stop me. My parents are dragging me down there but since ppl there are pretty liberal (so I’ve heard) I think I’ll be fine. Might be offline a lot for the next like, week also I don’t know why I’m saying this after I’ve just taken my Abilify.

@moss

It was almost 80 degrees today but the forecast says it's gonna snow in a couple of days istg my state has the wackiest weather

@murphysgirl

Me: guess what
My fiancé: …you got caught up on Inktober?
Me: no I wish but James May's new cooking show comes out in less than a month
Him: …ok…
Me: you don't seem excited
Him: I'm excited that you're excited
Me: So you love that for me?
Him: so that's what that means
Him: …
Him: yes

@furetakunai ac_unit

No, but I’m now immensely surprised I haven’t.

Tis very fun. Not too time-consuming either. Took me less than a day to get past 500. Though maybe I just focused on it way more than my other boards..

Deleted user

I can't stop purposely biting on my tongue with the sharp part of my teeth so my tongue really hurts and it's not an enjoyable experience but I just c a n t s t o p and help

@murphysgirl

I can't stop purposely biting on my tongue with the sharp part of my teeth so my tongue really hurts and it's not an enjoyable experience but I just c a n t s t o p and help

Chew on ice.

Deleted user

No, but I’m now immensely surprised I haven’t.

Tis very fun. Not too time-consuming either. Took me less than a day to get past 500. Though maybe I just focused on it way more than my other boards..

I don't do characters, but I do have Pinterest boards with over 3,000 pins based on one show

Deleted user

I usually do Pinterest boards that aren't dedicated solely to one character, but this one's just my favourite.

Damn, what character?