forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Relsey-TheElder

I have not researched this at all but just my brain doing some logic stuff say's yes.
If you are running away from a predator or running towards prey or so on or so forth it would make sense for your brain to reward that. So Logically yeah.

@YukiSenoue group

So do people's brains actually release The Good Chemical after they exercise or is it just a myth because I've been trying the exercise thing but my brain still refuses to release The Good Chemical

You need to excercise moooooore

moooore

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Oh, I'm okay. How are you with the exception of that dream?

Fantastic. I drank 2 red bulls and I haven't done something that stupid since last year. But other than the fact that my heart is racing at the speed of light and my reflexes are sheer lightning, I'm feeling great.

@murphysgirl

Fantastic. I drank 2 red bulls and I haven't done something that stupid since last year. But other than the fact that my heart is racing at the speed of light and my reflexes are sheer lightning, I'm feeling great.

I love that for you.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I love that for you.

Oh yeahhhhhhhhh

@murphysgirl

I'm tired, but I had a gourmet grilled cheese for breakfast because I brought some cheese home from my work yesterday so ye

Grilled cheese is my jam, especially with tomato soup.

Wrong. Jam is my jam. :P (Even though I don't like jam, but we also sell it at my work, funnily enough. And my fiancé is addicted to it. We also sell this garlic cheese spread that is absolute HEAVEN.)