forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

Yessssss. Pre-COVID, when we had the sample table, I would literally just sneak over there when there were no customers in the store and sneak a few bites of it. And then, at the end of the day, if there was some left, I would claim that for myself and eat it while I cleaned up. Once, my boss walked in on me whilst I was doing so, and he just gave me this funny look, and I was like, "I earned this" and he just shrugged and was like "Okay"

@murphysgirl

You're legally obligated to mail your workplace to me.

Unless you can find a box the size of a large building, I don't think I can.

@murphysgirl

That awkward moment where you had a dream that didn’t make any sense but it was still enjoyable

Me last night.
Also, is it wrong that your current username makes me crack up every time I see it? It's so salty, and I love it. 😂

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

That awkward moment where you had a dream that didn’t make any sense but it was still enjoyable

Me last night.
Also, is it wrong that your current username makes me crack up every time I see it? It's so salty, and I love it. 😂

No it’s not
Because I am fucking salty

Deleted user

Mine too- I never touched it and I looks- All says "Null" and I never touched it.

@YukiSenoue group

Why I feel this urge to write when I'm working?
And why I'm so embarrassed to write during work? I write in English! No one understands English here!