Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@moss

nah man they're clearly yellow idk what yall are seeing

y'all got the nasty raisins at your house then

i was being sarcastic

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

If he gets salty, it's just because slow and steady didn't win the race here. ↜(╰ •ω•)╯ψ

Bruh that’s true. I don’t do a lot of internet time so this happens. It I’ma cancel Dom Time for this thread and definitively say. I AM DAD.

Hi Dad, I’m Mom. reverse Dad joke

Are you?

Deleted user

If he gets salty, it's just because slow and steady didn't win the race here. ↜(╰ •ω•)╯ψ

Bruh that’s true. I don’t do a lot of internet time so this happens. It I’ma cancel Dom Time for this thread and definitively say. I AM DAD.

Hi Mom. Im Son.

@furetakunai ac_unit

Are you?

Oh, so you're Dom. I've heard good things. Nice to meet you.

@murphysgirl

Reasons why thick hair is a curse, #31: if you are too lazy to blow-dry your hair in the morning, you suffer from being freezing cold all day long.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Are you?

silently points to my bio

@murphysgirl

I told all the people in my writing class that I've been in for five years that they are all my children and that there is nothing they can do about it, even though I don't know much anything about like half of them, and that only four of them are people I'd consider "real" friends, especially one of my best friends, who is one of exactly three people in the entire universe who can call me a certain nickname.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Are you?

Oh, so you're Dom. I've heard good things. Nice to meet you.

I’m glad to hear that. And likewise.

Deleted user

So do people's brains actually release The Good Chemical after they exercise or is it just a myth because I've been trying the exercise thing but my brain still refuses to release The Good Chemical