forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

I usually do Pinterest boards that aren't dedicated solely to one character, but this one's just my favourite.

I have an entire saved Instagram folder dedicated to Richard Hammond

@murphysgirl

I just got really excited for a hot second because I thought they were going to announce Xerneas being added to PoGo but then I figured out they're really just announcing the poxy Galarian Ponyta >:(

@Pickles group

I wanna chop my hair off. Bob. Snip snip. And dye it but I'm doing that whether or not I cut all of it off

Well uh. I did it. Chop. Haven't dyed it yet and probably won't for a while

@Mojack group

I finished playing Ghost of Tsushima today, and I’m a bit sad I finished the main story but it was a really good game so I’ll have to replay it soon

Deleted user

So do people actually willingly talk about their emotions bc idk that seems like a myth

@Pickles group

Well I WAS actually excited for school today but now I can't go because I have to get tested. I just wanted to make grilled cheese and have people tell me how gay my haircut looks but now I can't do that and I'm gonna have to make up a quiz without the teacher summarizing what we read for me

@nebula__ group

i just spent almost an hour making various sets of icons and i didn't even realize until the last icon in a set of dark red ones that i'm working on

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

This one lady according to the stress relief episode in the office is 82 pounds.

Me, a 15 year old, is 90 pounds. I weigh more than her.
granted the actress probably doesn’t weigh that little

@furetakunai ac_unit

Armin Arlert. He's been my favourite character for a few years now.

Oh sweet Jesus he is my favorite smol cinnamon roll. Season 4 is going to wreck him. I've read the manga and it's depressing. Just like it always is…

AHHH, YOU HAVE READ IT! Attack on Titan is very fun to read. I tend to find it funny sometimes too. But aside from that, yeah, Armin is awesome. His determination is something that I could never match. It's almost uncanny how much he's willing to sacrifice. Though, I guess he certainly puts his words to good light that way.

@murphysgirl

I have homework that I don't want to do, but at least it's Friday. And I don't have to work tomorrow, because tomorrow is both the anniversary of when my fiancé and I met and also the anniversary of our first date, and he's planning something. I just know it. Please let it be the Cheesecake Factory

Deleted user

I have homework that I don't want to do, but at least it's Friday. And I don't have to work tomorrow, because tomorrow is both the anniversary of when my fiancé and I met and also the anniversary of our first date, and he's planning something. I just know it. Please let it be the Cheesecake Factory

First of all, Congrats!
Second of all Cheesecake

@murphysgirl

It is pretty expensive, and I've only been there twice. But it's really good tho. To be fair, he's a chef, and so it's more likely that he'll just make us a fancy dinner rather than go somewhere.
Also, I had a dream last night that one of my dad's friends owned a royal-blue Lamborghini Huracán Performante, and that I got to get a ride in it. It was amazing… and then I woke up and it wasn't real. Love that for me. :')

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Armin Arlert. He's been my favourite character for a few years now.

Oh sweet Jesus he is my favorite smol cinnamon roll. Season 4 is going to wreck him. I've read the manga and it's depressing. Just like it always is…

AHHH, YOU HAVE READ IT! Attack on Titan is very fun to read. I tend to find it funny sometimes too. But aside from that, yeah, Armin is awesome. His determination is something that I could never match. It's almost uncanny how much he's willing to sacrifice. Though, I guess he certainly puts his words to good light that way.

Hanji was my favorite, because she looks like me. Now that I've read the manga, I'm saddened. Armin will however make a fantastic leader, and I have my own ideas how it's going to end. And it may end with the demise of Armin.

@nebula__ group

story time

i was trying to search something up on youtube involving zenitsu from demon slayer and- it gave me the recommendation to watch a video of zenitsu screaming but his screams are autotuned- so i listened to it and it made me laugh like crazy,,, and then it gave me the idea of my current username

moral of the story: zenitsu sounds hilarious when he's autotuned. the end