forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Another fun fact(not from the radio this time): Disney released a blatantly racist film called Song of the South which they have tried, and failed, to erase from existence.

That’s just the tip of the iceberg, ever heard of Coal Black and de Sebben Dwarfs? h*cked up

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Another fun fact(not from the radio this time): Disney released a blatantly racist film called Song of the South which they have tried, and failed, to erase from existence.

That’s just the tip of the iceberg, ever heard of Coal Black and de Sebben Dwarfs? h*cked up

Isn't there one about Donald Duck and Hitler too?

@Relsey-TheElder

Disney was essentially Drafted into WWII as propaganda cartoonists. So the Government was like, Heyyyyy I see you have a nice company here that a lot of children and there for families watch I'm just gonna, slip you some threats and a bunch of cash, you'd best make some Anti Nazi stuff, wouldn't mind if you were racist towards some Japanese either, Thanks.

Disney was essentially Drafted into WWII as propaganda cartoonists. So the Government was like, Heyyyyy I see you have a nice company here that a lot of children and there for families watch I'm just gonna, slip you some threats and a bunch of cash, you'd best make some Anti Nazi stuff, wouldn't mind if you were racist towards some Japanese either, Thanks.

Yep that's Disney.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

But I did take that BDSM test and lemme tell you something, that's the real deal there.

Taking the BDSM test is HIGHLY entertaining, especially if you’re talking to someone who knows what you’re doing while doing it. It leads to some interesting comments…

But I did take that BDSM test and lemme tell you something, that's the real deal there.

Taking the BDSM test is HIGHLY entertaining, especially if you’re talking to someone who knows what you’re doing while doing it. It leads to some interesting comments…

I did 😂 I'm 100% switch, and I know that's right 😂

@murphysgirl

Today is the anniversary of both when my fiancé and I first met, and also of when we had our first date, which means I'm a very happy bean today, and also that he's taking me on a date tonight. I'm so excited!

Deleted user

OK so basically when T.V. shows or books or movies have teleportation, they always give a vague description of how it works, but they never go into full detail. I've been trying to theorize how teleportation would work but I can't seem to figure it out. Anybody got any ideas?

@murphysgirl

OK so basically when T.V. shows or books or movies have teleportation, they always give a vague description of how it works, but they never go into full detail. I've been trying to theorize how teleportation would work but I can't seem to figure it out. Anybody got any ideas?

Use a laser. The laser suspends the particles of your body in the beam and transports it somewhere else, where your body is rebuilt, molecule by molecule, in a few seconds. It worked in Tron and Tron: Legacy. Am I biased? Maybe.

@murphysgirl

Heffalumps and woozles
Are very confusils
A heffalump or woozle's very sly, sly, SLY -

I'm having too much fun with this nostalgia kick

@murphysgirl

Woo-hoo-hoo-hoo!
The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs
They're bouncy, flouncy, trouncy, pouncy,
Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is,
I'm the only one!
Iiiiiiii'm the only ONE!

Deleted user

I just read a spoiler about my current TV show obsession and I am not ok

Deleted user

I call my girlfriend sugarplum
And she, in return, calls me honey bee.
It's the cutest thing

@murphysgirl

I just finished Tron (the original), and I am very pleased to say that I have a whole new list of quotes.

There's a 68.71% chance you're right.

Walter, it's getting late. I've got better things to do than to have religious discussions with you.

Well, shall we dance?

Dillinger: Wait a minute, I wrote you.
MCP: I've gotten 2,415 times smarter since then.

Now how are you gonna run the universe if you can't even answer a few unsolvable problems, huh?

Oh man, this isn't happening. It only thinks it's happening.

Vacate entry port, program.

No one user wrote me. I'm worth millions of their man-years.

I don't wanna bust outta here and find nothing but a lot of cold circuits waiting for me.

My friends, my fellow conscripts, we have scored.

Thirty, fifty-six. Ninety-nine are correct. Limited four and eight are missing.

This is the key to a new order. This code disk means freedom.

One other thing, don't think anymore. I do the thinking around here.

Very funny, Dumont. Maybe I should keep you around just to make me laugh.

@murphysgirl

Me (texting my fiancé): Whatchu doing
Him: Nothing really
Me: It's amazing how productive doing nothing can be
Him: …did you watch Tron again
Me: There's a 68.71% chance you're right
Him: should I come over or are you going to just jump all over me and quote Tron
Me: Now how are you gonna run the universe if you can't even answer a few unsolvable problems, huh?
Him: …
Him: You're really messing with my Zen thing, man
Me: falls in love all over again

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Ok, so I’m 95% certain my mother shit the internet down on me a little while ago under the pretense that “oh our WiFi router isn’t working” to get me off of my iPad. How do I know this? Lemme give you context. Mother goes down into the basement (where the router is) while I’m on my iPad. Internet shuts down. My younger brother’s MiFi magically appears so he can get his schoolwork done. My parents go take a nap. I go down into the basement to see the router for myself. Nothing is on. It clearly is shut off, not “not working”. I am definitely certain now. I go on my iPad to draw and listen to a podcast (neither of which require WiFi). Mom comes out of her room after her nap and sees me happily working on my project and listening to something on my headphones. Sure enough, she looks angry and looks like she’s about to say something, her head flicking between me and the basement door. She huffs and goes down to the basement without a word. Magically, the WiFi comes back on. And that my friend is how you passive aggressively get back your rights when the other person took them away and lied about it.