forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Mojack group

I accidentally found one of those body pillow drawings and I looked closely at the character’s clothing and there’s a long furby on there. get me out of here

no why is this the page starter no

@murphysgirl

You have gifted us all with this information.
Also, Phineas and Ferb is probably the most improbable show ever, but that doesn't make it any less addicting.

Deleted user

HOW IS IT ALREADY OCTOBER 25th

IT WAS OCTOBER 1st LIKE YESTERDAY

Deleted user

HOW IS IT ALREADY OCTOBER 25th

IT WAS OCTOBER 1st LIKE YESTERDAY

I feel that-

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Somebody made a parody of the Phineas and Ferb theme song to fit the whole COVID situation, and I love it!

I've seen that 😂 I loved it so much.

I only saw a piece of it on Instagram, and I wanna hear the whole thing, so I’m angy

@Elder-God-Whisper work

It's the same song tho 😂

No, the one I heard was about how everyone’s starting to go out and what was giving these two women anxiety about what they now had to do again to be accepted by society… such as taking a shower and not being in bed all day.

@Pickles group

Test results came back and I don't have the ronaaaa. So now we're ordering dinner and picking it up in honor of us being allowed to do stuff

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Why I shouldn't be allowed to be a wildlife photographer:
Me, at the zoo today, talking to the wolves as I take their pictures: "Hello, puppies! Hi, baby! You look so pretty! Hold that pose, babies! Good job! Looking good! Thanks, puppies!"