forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

I find the letter Q hilarious because it cannot function or pronounce its own sound in a word without the letter U

Deleted user

I just

I wanna cuddle with someone but-

there's no one to cuddle with

@murphysgirl

sends snuggles
I feel that on a very deep level bc I'm a super snuggly person but nobody really ever snuggles with me except for my fiancé, and even that can get old occasionally.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

My dog knocked my brother over and he started fake-crying, and my mom brought up the boy who cried wolf, I said 'he died a gruesome death, you know. we have a wolf right here' then I gestured to my dog, and on cue, he bit my brother's hand and I died laughing

Deleted user

My need to feel wanted, needed, and accepted as part of a group is really getting in the way so does anyone know how to delete feelings

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Nope. Alcohol usually does the trick tho. Although I do not recommend it.

Still waiting to use that to numb my feelings. Being extra empathetic sucks. Does anyone wanna trade for apathy?

@murphysgirl

Still waiting to use that to numb my feelings. Being extra empathetic sucks. Does anyone wanna trade for apathy?

I'm in the empathy boat!!

Deleted user

I'm in an uncomfortable fusion of both boats

@Elder-God-Whisper work

I'm in an uncomfortable fusion of both boats

Oh that sounds awful, I’m so sorry…