people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

Cyberpunk 2077 got delayed.

Again. 😐

They're gunna keep pushing till 2077

exactly

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Lessons One Piece teaches, but like, actually good life lessons:

• You don't have to be blood related to be family (Like, the entire series)
  • Racism is bad (Fishman Island)
  • Never stop dreaming (Again, the whole series)
  • Don't be afraid to make a change (The entire series, Dressrosa and Wano stand out to me, though)
  • The government aren't always the good guys (The entire freaking series)
  • Slavery's not a good thing (Mainly Sabaody, but the entire series in general)
  • Don't waste food (The entire series Baratie and onward)

I'll probably come up with more later, but here's the beginning of the list

Deleted user

I don't know why but…

I just really like peeled crayons. Not only do they look amazing, but they're just so smooth and satisfying. Not to mention the sound they make when you bang them together. Pure gold.

On a similar note, I really like the sound sidewalk chalk makes when you drop it. It's just- I- I can't explain it but I love it.

please ignore me talking about crayons and chalk.

@Pickles group

My playlist is wild. Like there'll be a song that's a big cottage core vibe and then suddenly I'm listening to a song about a woman being killed by her abusive husband and then one about fucking a tiger and I've memorized every second of all three

Deleted user

My playlist is wild. Like there'll be a song that's a big cottage core vibe and then suddenly I'm listening to a song about a woman being killed by her abusive husband and then one about fucking a tiger and I've memorized every second of all three

Damn… My playlist consists of songs that like. It varies severely from every few weeks. Like one week i'll have songs about video games, and then the next week, i'll be listening to Elvis

@murphysgirl

You guys wanna know my favourite albums?
Graceland by Paul Simon, Hysteria by Def Leppard, Gold: Greatest Hits by ABBA, Cloud Nine by Kygo, Welcome to the Club (The Album) by DJ Manian, and Dream is a Dangerous Word by KeytonXII.

Deleted user

Hey I’m new here, I’m fifteen years old, he/they/it pronouns (feel free to vary which ones you use, it gives me serotonin) and I’m just kinda introducing myself. Feeling funky this morning, kinda want to rewatch some old Monster High episodes. Anyways how are y’all doing?

Deleted user

Welcome. I'm bisexual, bad at intros, and I use she/her pronouns.

Deleted user

Bingeing Phineas and Ferb because wholesomeness and nostalgia.

Isabella is big s i m p and Phineas just ignores it because science

@murphysgirl

Words fail me

Deleted user

Words fail me

Tell me I'm wrong doe

Deleted user

Hey!

Heyo, dude! My name's John, but you can call me DIP.

Hello! You can call me Lamer, Gamer, or Seesaw!