forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

Hey!

Heyo, dude! My name's John, but you can call me DIP.

Or Taters, if you're me. >:3

(Are you calling me taters or yourself taters?)

@murphysgirl

Hey!

Heyo, dude! My name's John, but you can call me DIP.

Or Taters, if you're me. >:3

(Are you calling me taters or yourself taters?)

You're Taters.

@murphysgirl

Here, a list of nicknames, completely out of context:
The Turd Burglars, Hedgehog, Milk Jug Guy, Llama Llord, Lord of the Fork/Master of Elixir/The Gayest Ghost of 1971, Sheep, Trevöré Sophomore Carnivore 2004e Projectore Amore Filmore Proctore, Rainbow Unicorn Princess, Goldfish, and Chopped Liver.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Hey I’m new here, I’m fifteen years old, he/they/it pronouns (feel free to vary which ones you use, it gives me serotonin) and I’m just kinda introducing myself. Feeling funky this morning, kinda want to rewatch some old Monster High episodes. Anyways how are y’all doing?

Alright time for my spiel again. Here we go @lamer-gamer.
Hi! I'm Winter. I lived in Alaska and recently moved to South Carolina and overall I'm a good kid (hopefully)… Alaska just made me really tough. I always have time for you, just shoot me a PM. I can tell some stories from Alaska, just say the word and ask for something you think could have happened in Alaska. Go wild. I have plenty of crazy ones. I'm 17 and engaged, to a wonderful guy, and his name is Elias. Elias is American Nordic, and I call him a Viking. I'm American Scottish, as I lived in Scotland before Alaska. I belong to Clan Gunn. Ah, fun fact, I can go for a very long time without sleep, and I thrive in extremely cold temperatures. I'm forged of starlight, and blue ice and I am very adept in several forms of combat. Hand to hand, sword fighting, knife throwing, and close combat. Also archery. You name it I can probably do it. That's about it, if you have any questions, I'll answer them. I'm very open and willing to tell anything except very personal and private things. Such as my real name for starters. And welcome to Notebook! We're all insane here so join the party!

@murphysgirl

We're all insane here so join the party!

Amen to that. I was halfway through trying to explain Dom to my fiancé and he slipped in when I paused for breath and gave me this puzzled look and was just like, "What's a site dad?"
I love him, but he's insufferable.

@Relsey-TheElder

If I don't do this lab tonight I will only lose 3 points,.
I don't want to do this lab
I know I should
I know it's important but I just
No
I can't do this anymore.
I can't give my every waking hour over to school work, I just can't do it any more.
I want to do other things and make stuff with out feeling bad, I want to get more then 4 hours of sleep with out feeling guilty for sleeping in or not doing homework.
So, I'm sorry that I'm slacking on my Physics homework but really I'm not sorry. I need the time to come from somewhere and right now I just want to crochet a flower crown.
I need to breathe.