forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@furetakunai ac_unit

You can uhh, just call me uhh, I dunno lol. I guess you can just call me Minx. I don't really care what pronouns get used for me, so whatever you're cool with, I'm cool with. Just, never call me lady. I despise being called lady.

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

Government class is wild
(“Let say I’m a man and I punch an elderly lady. But they don’t have proof of it because she’s either senile, or a pathological liar.” “Why did you punch an old lady.”)

Anyways my Halloween art piece is almost finished

Deleted user

Heeyyyyy Names Liz. Call me Liz or Lizzie.
Totally chugged my coffee this morning and just chugged my KickSTart after gym plus half of someone else's.

Deleted user

Heeyyyyy Names Liz. Call me Liz or Lizzie.
Totally chugged my coffee this morning and just chugged my KickSTart after gym plus half of someone else's.

Also Gender fluid, He /Him Or She /Her

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

(“Let say I’m a man and I punch an elderly lady. But they don’t have proof of it because she’s either senile, or a pathological liar.” “Why did you punch an old lady.”)

“I love punching old lady’s”
“That’s somebodies grandma”
“If its my grandma I don’t care” (-me, 2020)
“My grandmas racist so I want to beat her up sometimes”

@furetakunai ac_unit

Well, to be fair, while Willy Wonka didn't kill the children, a lot of them almost died and came out extremely deformed or defaced. So bad, but not as bad.

@murphysgirl

Since we seem to be doing introductions, I'm Murphy. She/her. Y'alls can call me Coda if you want. I'm engaged to the most wonderful human being in the entire universe. I love Chronicles of Prydain, I'm the freaking queen of inner child, and I will police you if you self-deprecate.

@Dinner

Oh god, this person on this other website I’m on is posting suicidal messages and I’m reporting every post they make and they’re making me very nervous and hhhhh-

Deleted user

What is this other site you speak of

Which one of us are you talking to?

@murphysgirl

I want to know whose idea it was to let Soph get her hands on gay 18th-century plays right before a meeting, because we got nothing done. When the world burns, don't blame me.

@Mojack group

TIL there’s people in my town going around, going underneath cars and taking some parts from them and selling it for eighty bucks.
I don’t have to worry about it much for my family since our cars are so low to the ground, you’d need a car jack to do anything under there. And our street is so quiet you can easily hear what’s going on outside. Especially right next to the house