forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@furetakunai ac_unit

I really like chinchillas. They're very cute, fluffy, and have the eyelashes of the century I swear. Bro, if I could have one I would hold on to it forever and it would be a fluff ball of happiness. And I wanna train a chinchilla too, bro, I saw a video of this person training one and it was too c u t e.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I have two chinchildren
(well, technically one chinchild and one grandchinchild but I love them both the same) and they are the most baby
Mari’s face is shaped in just the right way so that the shadows of her fur look like massive anime lashes, and Rin is such a shy but playful little floof that it makes me cry, who said anything was allowed to be so cute and what did I do to deserve them-

Deleted user

who said anything was allowed to be so cute and what did I do to deserve them-

Me to my girlfriend

@furetakunai ac_unit

I have two chinchildren
(well, technically one chinchild and one grandchinchild but I love them both the same) and they are the most baby
Mari’s face is shaped in just the right way so that the shadows of her fur look like massive anime lashes, and Rin is such a shy but playful little floof that it makes me cry, who said anything was allowed to be so cute and what did I do to deserve them-

But

can I see them??

@murphysgirl

This morning
My heart: let's put on Armageddon It by Def Leppard
My head: you do know that that will get stuck in your head all day
My heart: …
My heart: mehhhhh I don't care plays it
Now
My heart: GIMME ALL OF YOUR LOVIN', GIMME ALL THAT YOU GOT…
My head: You really should have listened to me you know
My heart: I'm not sorry. GIMME ALL OF YOUR LOVIN', NEVER WANT IT TO STOP…
Me: is a bit tired of it but puts up with it

@Mojack group

I had such a good dream I didn’t want it to end
So last minute (sort of) I changed my NaNo plans so that I could write a story based off of this dream and all its characters
thinking back, it works better this way because my original plan got too complicated in the planning stage. this one should be easier to do…