forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

Members of the Order are legally, contractually, and literally bound from permanently deleting others' non-Robosuki-affiliated content off of the Internet, and we're also bound from popping through to others' places and strangling them, but Ella, I swear -

@murphysgirl

I still can't get over the fact that pretty much none of you have read the Chronicles of Prydain series. Or have even heard of it.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

… What did I just read?

Something that will now haunt your nightmares. I’m so sorry.

oh please you haven't even read the fanfic, it can get much, much better
which reminds me it's been emi's mission since the first Bedtime Stories with Mom session to read it to you at some point and see how long it takes before we break the iconic deadpan expression you have in every zoom call, just informing you

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Guys
My bestest friend in all the world
I love him
And I want
To travel the world with him
Go to Japan, and see Mount Fuji, and that huge art store, and the cat island, and everything
Then
To the Caribbean
And maybe even South America
I love my friend

@murphysgirl

I feel the same way about my fiancé, but my list is… very… elaborate. That is to say, specific, as in, there are at least 100 places I want to visit in Britain alone.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I just wanna have a small house I can share with a cute girl so we can bake cookies together and give forehead kisses then cuddle in a weird tiny office-type room filled with a ridiculous amount of pillows, blankets, and stuffed animals as we watch dumb anime movies side by side