forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Mojack group

I’d be dead before 10 lol if I was born back then

pneumonia AND tooth infections…not at the same time but you have to consider back then people died from that so uh

Deleted user

I’d either be dead or have dressed up as a man to gain higher social status and also feel more valid in my gender. Like Dr. James Barry, he was very trans and like, that’s cool. I would have been a Dr Barry. Like, it would have been dangerous and I likely would have died, but I would have wanted to pursue the life I wanted to live, ya know? Actually that’s unlikely forget me being sappy I’d probably have just died of like, tuberculosis or something.

Deleted user

A lot of my family would be dead too. My twin and I both had heart problems when we were infants…along with other problems that I can't remember without asking my parents.

Deleted user

I would be also alive. But only because I pass for a straight white male.
Not to be bigoted or anything.

@Mojack group

Yeah I’ve had pneumonia several times and the first time was the worst, without medication (which centuries back, considering where my ancestors lived they probably wouldn’t have gotten it) I would not have lived long
With the tooth infections if I survived that I’d be in extreme pain probably, because I’m not sure how many of you know but good ol’ Mojack here has a complicated history with their teeth… nearly all of my baby teeth had to get pulled because the roots weren’t going away like they should, i teethed late and my adult teeth came even later. by the time most of my classmates had a full set i still needed more than half of my adult teeth
Looking at how dentist techniques have improved, I’d rather be here than back then. It may be cool to observe but not live in.

@HighPockets group

Depending on the time period, I might have fucked around and cross-dressed my way into awkward situations like a Shakespearean heroine. If I lived in Elizabethan times, I'd have been called a shrew and would have more or less been the real-life version of Kate Minola. If I lived in, like, late 1700s America I probably would've sneaked off to fight in the Revolution. If I lived in Victorian London, I would have died of tuberculosis been locked up for hysteria been able to embrace the Gothic/Romantic aesthetic that I love but at what cost

Deleted user

I actually am technically royalty from I forget where so, I'm living in the lap of luxury and fashion with my first born son.

Possibly same.

That would be awesome to have royal blood!!
I’ve traced my family history all the way back to the 1200s where they held a family seat as Lords of a HUGE English manor, but I don't believe I have royalty in my veins.

@Relsey-TheElder

If we move over to my dads side in the 1500's I'm somewhere in western Europe Hiding from the Catholic church because My Grandfather is Martin Luther. So let's stick to my moms side of the family, My Mom's dad's side of the family to be exact.
If I'm on My Mom's Mom's side then I'd be somewhere in Alaska