Half Christmastime, then. All I care about is Sprite cranberry

@Relsey-TheElder

GUYS GUYS GUYS I JUST REMEMBERED
TOMORROW MARKS THE START OF CHRISTMASTIME
I GET TO DRINK MY WEIGHT IN SPRITE CRANBERRY AND THEN SOME

NO IT DOES NOT,
YOU'RE HURTING THANKSGIVINGS FEELINGS

Half Christmastime, then. All I care about is Sprite cranberry

We can't let the school system catch on to the lack of Thanksgiving celebrating, we'd loose our thanksgiving break and then I'd have to go to school on my birthday so, we must not forget about thanksgiving at all costs.

@Pickles group

Thanksgiving doesn't have feelings, and schools are already aware that we care more about Christmas, but we still celebrate it and they're not going to take it away as a holiday. Besides, even if they did, it's only a few more days that you'd have to go. Thanksgiving break isn't long.

Deleted user

Well if you don’t celebrate thanksgiving then yes, Christmas time is coming around pretty soon.

@Pickles group

GUYS GUYS GUYS I JUST REMEMBERED
TOMORROW MARKS THE START OF CHRISTMASTIME

NO IT DOES NOT!

EXACTLY AFTER THANKSGIVING IS

Incorrect

Wait then when is correct

Tomorrow

@Pickles group

If you’re a heathen you can start on December first. Christians wait til the fourth week of Advent.

…I am a Christian, Dominic. And we're talking about listening to Christmas music and hoping for snow, not whatever you're talking about.

@berlioz

If you’re a heathen you can start on December first. Christians wait til the fourth week of Advent.

None of the churches I've been to did anything about advent. I barely know what it is. The only advent I know are the chocolate calendars lol.

@Relsey-TheElder

My family holds off on Christmas celebrating because we can only handle so much Christmas music before we can't. I want to enjoy Christmas music not hate it so No Christmas until December.

Deleted user

My family holds off on Christmas celebrating because we can only handle so much Christmas music before we can't. I want to enjoy Christmas music not hate it so No Christmas until December.

My family starts celebrating Christmas the day after Thanksgiving. I wanna celebrate it earlier doe…